Pepa catch-up

For the sake of their beautiful marriage, you're in a poly relationship with her and Félix

Or if you want to picture it as platonic, ummm...I guess some of these scenarios leave room for that?

If you got hurt during the casita break:

-She tries to get to you, screaming in horror as you fall from a higher landing.

-As soon as she reaches you, uncontrollably sobbing, she grabs you and carries you out.

-She rocks back and forth outside the broken house, cradling your limp form, mouthing things no one can hear.

-As soon as it's proven that you're okay, she gasps and wraps her arms around you, nearly crushing you.

-"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Realizing she's in love with you:

-She'd been dating Félix first, but you had a single conversation with them and she was instantly smitten, trying to control her rainbows. (Haha even funnier if you're a girl)

-She exchanges a glance with Félix, who has a matching expression on his face, and the two of them look back at you as you walk away.

-As soon as you leave, she begins bouncing on the balls of her feet, a sun shining brightly above her.

What I think she smells like:

-She has a very outdoorsy scent, like a breath of fresh air, or pine.

-She usually smells like rain, too, because she's constantly surrounded by it.

If someone physically hurt you:

-She stands right over you, looking fucking terrifying and scaring the person away.

-ͲհմղժҽɾҍօӀէʂ ąղժ Ӏìցհէղìղց, ѵҽɾվ ѵҽɾվ ƒɾìցհէղìղց

-You do NOT want to piss Pepa off by hurting her loved ones, because she will find you and she will "accidentally" strike you with lightning.

When you ignore her:

-She's busy chatting away, but looks over and sees that you're not even listening.

-It irritates her no end, and her cloud gives it away.

-It's hard to ignore someone when they're thundering and raining all over you.

-It disappears as soon as you respond.

When you say "I love you" first:

-She calmly says "okay" as she reads a book, turning a page.

-Then she realizes what you said and looks up in shock.

-"Wait- what!?"

If you got in a fight:

-With a sigh, she comes over and pushes you two apart by your faces.

-She looks over at you with a bored expression and says, "Come on."

-She grabs your arm and drags you to Julieta, but on the way she turns around and gives the person you were fighting an "I'm watching you" stare.

When you have food on your face:

-She grabs a towel and roughly gets it off without any discussion.

-"You have food on your face and I'm going to clean it, now hold still!"

When she catches you crying:

-She makes a sympathetic face and sits next to you, putting your head on her shoulder.

-"It's okay. You can let it out. It's okay if you cry."

-Eventually she starts crying too, getting rain all over the both of you, because no one ever said those things to her besides Félix.

-So the both of you are crying now.

When you play with her hair:

-She was reading a book or something when you reached over and undid her braid.

-She spins around to face you, looking pissed at first, and you instantly retreat.

-Then she laughs and shakes the rest of her hair loose with her hand. "I don't care if you want to do that, mi amor."

-The sky clears as you run your hands through her hair.

When you're sick:

-She teams up with Félix to make you breakfast (pancakes or eggs or smth)

-She struggles a bit because Julieta always did the cooking, but Félix knows a thing or two.

-It was her idea to make a little heart out of chocolate chips for you, and she arranged it in a slightly messy formation on the plate.

-She anxiously sits next to you most of the day and checks your forehead constantly.

When someone flirts with you:

-Again, she scares off the flirt with her thundering, but apologizes to you once they're gone.

-"Sorry about that, but the way they were looking at you..." she shudders.

-She needs a hug to feel better.

When you're mad at her:

-She responds by reacting the same way you are.

-Oh, you're gonna ignore her and say you're not mad when you clearly are?

-Fine! She'll do the exact same thing.

-So you're both sitting away from each other, arms crossed, staring at the wall with seething anger.

-It takes Félix to come in and be the peacemaker.

When you hug her from behind:

-She yelps, jumps, and strikes you with lightning.

-*Cut to her taking you to Julieta while crying while you insist that you're fine*

When she's mad at you:

-Bro how do you think Pepa acts when she's mad.

-You don't need my help for this.

When you're taller than her:

-She likes to walk up to you from the front and rest her chin on your shoulder, slumping against you.

-She also jokes about your tallness and Félix's shortness.