They walk in on you changing

IT'S 2 AM WHEE-

Isabela:

• She gives zero fucks, proceeding to talk to you as if nothing's amiss.

• If you tell her to leave, she backs away without a word.

• She does smirk a little as she closes the door, giving you a subtle once-over.

Dolores:

• Her eyes go extremely wide and her mouth pops open in shock.

• She diverts her eyes quickly, whispering several apologies as she flees.

• Outside the door, she tries not to have a flustered, blushy meltdown, fanning her face and breathing heavily.

Luisa:

• She does a double take, turning around and walking away as fast as she can.

• Which, if you remember the breakfast scene, is pretty damn fast.

• She comes back to close the door with her hand over her eyes, apologizing profusely.

Mirabel:

• She walks in, sees you, blinks in surprise, and then turns around to run off.

• She smacks right into the doorframe in her haste to escape, however.

• "Sorry—sorry—I should have knocked," she groans with one hand on her forehead and the other shielding her eyes.

Camilo:

• Upon seeing you, he smirks and leans against the frame. "Nice."

• After you yell at him to leave, he simply holds his palms up and backs away, smiling.

• "You look great!" he yells out of your line of vision.

Bruno:

• He's talking even before he enters the room, not looking at you.

• "So do you think I should stop using the rats as actors or n—aaaand you're changing."

• He manages to (somewhat) calmly apologize and leave, but absolutely p a n i c s once he's away from the room, complete with furious blushing and pulling his hood over his entire face in embarrassment.

Pepa:

• Absolutely unfazed, she acts as if you're fully clothed.

• "I came in here to get my earrings. I'm getting my earrings."

• She kisses your forehead and then walks out again.

Julieta:

• She knocks before entering, sees you, and smiles apologetically.

• "I'm sorry. But I'm making pan de bonos and I was wondering if you wanted some?"

• You give your answer, and she nods, giving you one last smile, and leaves.

Carlos:

• He immediately directs his eyes to look at the ceiling, like he's giving a giant eye roll.

• He stares at the ceiling for a second before saying slowly, "This is why we have locks."

• With that, he spins dramatically and storms off, cursing slightly under his breath and going completely scarlet.