Carlos catch-up

It's Camilo, but if Camilo were an asshole- Search him up if you wanna learn more

Also I've headcanoned that his gift is to turn into animals

If you got hurt during the Casita break:

-He's falling all over himself trying to prevent it from happening in the first place.

-When it DOES happen, he approaches you slowly, unable to believe that you're hurt.

-"Come on, you're fine, walk it off," he mumbles, reaching out to touch your shoulder but pulling back immediately

-When you clearly can't walk it off, he sits on the broken Casita steps and covers his face in his hands.

-He can't bring himself to be near you because he knows he'll cry and he can't handle that in your presence.

Realizing he's in love with you:

-He's so oblivious to his own feelings it's ridiculous, but in a stubborn sort of way.

-"Oh, them?" he scoffs, looking away scornfully. "I can't stand them- with their stupid eyes and their dumb personality and their moronic..."

-He teases you constantly, always being mean or trying to get a rise out of you.

-One day, you do it right back, and he falters and goes dark red.

-Camilo found him muttering angrily to himself later.

-"...stupid nusiance... don't even like them...who do they think they are...?"

What I think he smells like:

-First of all, he'd never let you get close enough for that

-But he smells vaguely of pineapple, for some reason

-Just a very sharp, but faint, pineapple smell

If someone physically hurt you:

-You're about to see this boy go full pissed-off mode

-After he helps you stand up, he turns to the attacker and straight up snarls, "If you ever touch them again, you'll be answering to me."

-He keeps up his hostile stare until they run away, then he begins to walk you briskly towards the Casita.

-"What did you say this time, nuisance?" he says with an eye roll, not looking at you.

When you ignore him:

-He gets very passive-aggressive towards you.

-"Ho-hum, don't mind me, it's not like I was trying to talk to you or anything. That's what I get for starting the conversation for once."

-He then ignores you right back after dropping the snide comments.

When you say "I love you" first:

-He stares at you for the LONGEST moment, so long that you get uncomfortable

-"You're lying," he says calmly, going back to whatever he was doing.

-Later, when he gets home, he flops onto his bed and SCREAMS into his pillow

If you got in a fight: