"Yeah it's kind of a thing he does now, I don't know why."

"Because he cares about you. I don't blame him for saying it, even though you are with me so you're fine, but it's weird coming from him."

I hum realizing that they don't know the Harry that I do. They see the intimidating Harry, the one who shrugs them off and gets annoyed easily. I see the caring part of him, the one who is sensitive and can get emotional without toxic masculinity getting in the way. He doesn't care about all of the social expectations.

Zayn pulls into the parking lot of a breakfast cafe and we go inside to order plenty of food for everybody, once we bring it all back to the car, I pull out my phone, "Can I play some music?"

"Of course you can, just connect your phone." He taps on his radio to get to the Bluetooth.

I connect it and put Lilah's Phone as the name. I scroll through my playlists and try to find a song that he would seem like he enjoys.

I click on Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High and glance at him to see if he knows it.

Once it starts playing he taps the steering wheel with his thumbs, "I love this song."

Bingo.

I sigh in relief, "Oh thank god, every time I look at you I immediately think of this Arctic Monkeys song."

He looks at me instead of the road for a second with a smile on, "You think of songs when you see people? Or just me?"

"Duh. I see a song in everybody I meet, if I like them and they deserve a song by me." I shrug.

He chuckles, "What do you see in the rest of the guys?"

I look out the window at the tress for a second to think, "For Louis I see Mr. Brightside by The Killers," He points at me, "Good one."

"For Niall I see Someone New by Hozier," He hums, "Okay I definitely see that one."

"For Liam I see Problems by Mother Mother because he's an asshole and the name fits," He laughs, "That one's my favorite."

"And for Harry I see Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon."

He makes a disgusted face, "I didn't need to know that one."

I chuckle, "Not just because of that, it's just what I see. Respect my art." I sarcastically say.

He smiles, "No that's actually really cool, accurate too. I'm gonna start trying that."

I shrug, "It's a gift."

We pull into Harry's lot and grab the bags from the backseat, bringing them inside.

The boys jump up from their seats and dive into the food immediately. I stand by the stools in the kitchen and suddenly feel hands go over my eyes, covering them.

I know that's not Harry because he's standing right in front of me, "Is this who I think it is?" A smile creeps onto my face.

"I don't know, is it?" Jades voice fills my ears and I turn around screaming, "Oh my god you're here!" I engulf her in a hug and she hugs me back while laughing. "What the hell are you doing here?!"