: MINHYUN

"I'm really sorry about my behavior the entire time you were here... I just didn't want to admit that a newcomer could produce better results than I can. And I guess you're leaving now... So... No hard feelings?"

Minhyun looked at Tae In who was apologising, his hands halting from keeping his things. He had gotten a better job offer that was closer to his place and it was his last day. The office was also quiet since most people had gone home. No one else but Tae In had come and spoke with him. He wasn't sure how he should feel about that, though sadness wasn't the first thing that came to mind since he never really did try making friends either.

"I forgive you," Minhyun replied and the apologetic male looked at him.

"Really?"

"Well, I never hated you in the first place. You're the one giving me shit for no reason," Minhyun replied truthfully and they exchanged glances before it ended in a laugh instead. "Thank you for telling me how you feel."

"Maybe we could have been friends..."

"Maybe. Hey, you can still invite me out to drink if you ever need to rant about anything," Minhyun offered and Tae In smiled.

"I think I'll like that. But first, I gotta get your number."

They exchanged number and Minhyun sighed. That was the first colleague's number he had gotten apart from his boss' that was in his phone.

"Hmm.. Well, one more thing," Minhyun said.

"Yeah?"

"I can see your dog following you around. He really misses you too," Minhyun said as he picked up the box.

"My do- how did you?"

Minhyun shrugged and walked to the elevator, feeling a sense of relief. Ever since Seungyoun had disappeared, he felt a little differently towards ghosts. Before, it was mostly avoidance and ignorance due to the first ghost he tried to help but now, there was always the slight thought there that maybe they all just wanted to be seen again. Maybe they all just wanted that one last help to help them move on but that didn't mean Minhyun was about to start helping all of them out. He would just wear himself thin and frankly, he didn't want to end up in life threatening situations again. Thrice was enough for him.

He walked to the door after placing his stuff down and wondered why the key wasn't working before recalling that he no longer stayed there. He cleared his own throat awkwardly and moved to Baekho's side, opening it with a single turn. He picked up the box and headed in, taking a sigh of relief as he shut the door behind him. Baekho's scent still heavily dominated the house but he could tell that his scent was gradually starting to mix in since his shampoo and soap were here along with his perfume collection that he couldn't display everything of since Baekho didn't have the space. He did promise that Minhyun could do it though once they had the cabinet set up for him.

He placed the box in a corner so it wouldn't disturb him and went to take a shower. He sighed in relief again, wondering how many times that was already. Maybe he was finally moving on too from everything that had taken place in roughly 2 months and a little more. It wasn't even that long and yet Minhyun knew he had grown attached to Seungyoun. The childish ghost who hid so much more emotions. If Minhyun hadn't gone of that wild goose chase for his lost memories, he wouldn't have known that Seungyoun was suffering so much and yet he was gone too fast too before they could even have a good long talk about everything. He turned on the television on reflex as he scrolled through his phone, wondering what he wanted for dinner once Baekho comes home.

"-Things have been heating up in the- having a press conference- taking over the company-"

The door opened and Baekho walked into his house, not surprised that the TV was on or that Minhyun was asleep on the couch. He had been coming home to this often ever since they came back from the hospital. He set his stuff onto the table and sat down, patting Minhyun's head gently. He picked up the remote and was about to turn it off when the face on the TV grabbed his attention. He stared at it for awhile, feeling a slight sense of familiarity but it wasn't very strong yet it was there.