What (1)

And this is where it all starts.

Minhyun checked the time on his watch and headed towards the bank, making sure he didn't bump into anyone as he walked through the busy street in the afternoon. I followed him closely from behind, not exactly afraid of losing sight of him but rather not being able to hear whatever he may find out in this trip. He made it into the bank and started looking for brochures and flyers for any information he could get on the bank itself.

"It doesn't say anything about the owner of the bank, of course," he mumbled to himself. "Woodz, go and see if you can find that man again. I'll check the Internet for any information in the meantime."

I nodded and floated off into the crowd to find the man from yesterday but obviously he was someone of importance so he wasn't anywhere in the main area of the bank. I floated upwards through the ceilings into their work area, unconsciously dodging the people who were rushing across the floor with files in their arms.

"Hurry! Or Cho sshi will get angry!" I heard one of them said and tilted my head before following said person. They were all stomping towards a meeting room and I entered it to find the man I was looking for sitting at the main seat. I wondered what the rush was about and recalled the conversation he was having yesterday. Maybe these were the books they meant? I looked at them as they flipped through the books but it was mostly just numbers that didn't make sense to me.

"Is that all of it?" the man spoke up and that same emotion swelled in my chest again. Fear. Anger. Something along the lines.

"We are missing one more, sir."

"Well, where is it?!"

"A-Ahn sshi went downstairs to get it. He will be up soon."

I hummed and dove back down to the ground floor, spotting Minhyun instantly as he stood out.

"Hey, Minhyun. Follow me."

"Found something?" he whispered and I nodded. Now, to find this Ahn sshi. I scoured their name tags and finally found someone heading to the elevator with a file in his hand. I checked his name tag and beamed.

"Over here! This guy!"

Minhyun was really confused as he walked up to the man who hadn't noticed him. He gave me a questioning look and I pointed down at the file in his hand.

"Take it!"

"Ah..." Minhyun looked flabbergasted and nervous. Obviously, he didn't know the person and who knows what the contents of the files held as well. I frowned as I noticed the elevator was about to reach the ground floor.

"Please, Minhyun! Bump into him or something," I squeaked and he took a deep breath, moving forward to the man but before he could bump into him, someone else bumped into Minhyun and all three person fell down. Papers scattered all over the floor and Minhyun took that chance to grab a couple of them, stuffing them into his pocket.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you," the person apologised and Minhyun hurriedly pretended to pick up the remaining papers on the ground.

"Don't worry about it," the Ahn person said. "Thank you."

Minhyun smiled and nodded, quickly picking himself up and rushing out of the bank as we hid in the side alley.

"I'm never doing that again," he groaned and pulled out the crumpled papers. "Now... What do we have here that's so important...?"

"Ive got no idea," I chuckled and Minhyun glared at me.

"Seriously? You could have made me pick up something that could cost me my life, you know?" Minhyun scoffed and I pouted. It's not like I could grab those papers out of his hands and float out. It would have been easy for him to just catch it with how many obstacles there were earlier. He looked through the paper and rubbed his neck.