What (4)

He knew he was being followed but he couldn't stop now. He had already listened to Seungwoo enough and was tired of listening to the other going on and on about how he worked for him now and so he should do as he say. Wooseok didn't even understand why he had to change his phone number and even shift his workshop to his bar. It didn't make sense and frankly, he hated this feeling of being controlled. That's why he ran off to the address that was handed to him. According to Seungwoo, the last person he was seen with was this Cho person. Wooseok could only hope he was right or he didn't know what else to do. He stalked outside the building until he finally saw the said male walk out along with other people who were smiling and talking to him as well.

"You're such a caring uncle. Who would have thought that you would be visiting your nephew who is in a coma?"

"Hahah. Of course I can't leave my poor nephew alone. He must be so alone, being unable to talk to anyone."

"Best of luck, Cho sshi. We hope he wakes up one day."

"I do too, I do too."

Wooseok managed to creep close enough to eavesdrop on them without being too obvious. Nephew in a coma? Wooseok didn't hear anything about that or see anything regarding that in the news when he searched up the man. Since when did this guy's nephew end up in a coma? Even if it wasn't a lie, why wasn't it in the news? He was a pretty popular man himself, wasn't he? Getting into the taxi behind his, Wooseok managed to follow the older male all the way to the hospital. Once they reached, he hurried into the hospital and tried to keep his distance. It was difficult being discreet when there were so many eyes around but thankfully, most people there were patients and had no interest in Wooseok anyway. He grabbed a paper cup and filled it with water and continued to  follow the man until he was about to enter a room and picked up his pace before intentionally bumping into him while keeping his head low.

"Ah, sorry," Wooseok apologised while spilling the water onto his coat. The male jolted and stepped away from Wooseok. "I'll help you wip-"

"No need to. It's just water. It's not a big deal," he scoffed and turned to make his way to the bathroom instead. Wooseok quickly slid into the room and noticed it was a single person room. He walked up to the bed and looked at the person who laid there. It didn't register at first who it was since Wooseok didn't come here to find out about the nephew in a coma but the more he stared at the still breathing male, the more horrified he became and he felt his blood drain from his face. He was about to speak but was distracted by the sound of the door moving. He quickly ducked under the bed and hid at the darkest corner, clasping a hand around his mouth just in case he made any noises.

"Seungyoun, your diligent uncle is here to see you again. You must be having a tough time, being asleep and all alone all the time," the man said and Wooseok wondered why he sounded so fake. "Really... You're missing out on life and you're still causing me trouble even in coma. Recently, I heard that there are people who are finding for you and sticking their noses everywhere. That's no good, Seungyoun. We can't let people know what we have done, can we? Or rather, what you have done."

His tone changed from a caring one to a cold stiff one. It made Wooseok gulp and shut his eyes, trying to remain calm instead of trembling in fear. He had to remember his words.

"If anyone finds out what you have done, I'll have to kill them. That was the deal, remember? Nobody can know. Even though you were such a nice young fellow, you must be cursing yourself so hard right now. After all, everything that happened is your own fault and everything that will happen once you turn another year older will also be your fault. You only have yourself to blame for your own death too. In a few days, I will pull the plug and all your money will be mine."