Who (3)

Everything is a disaster.

You're a disaster.

I'm a monster.

Poisoned constantly.

Bleeding profusely.

"Would you mind getting off my table?" Minhyun huffed at me after he came out from his office and sat down at his seat. I blinked, bringing myself back to the present before rolling a little further away from him. It was rather fascinating to see my body phase through objects and yet feel nothing from it.

"Someone's being a little touchy now," I said, noticing the frown between Minhyun's brows. He looked up at me and softened a little.

"Sorry... Its just that I completed my work but it all just went down the drain because it went missing," he sighed and started to type on his laptop.

Missing? I sat up and looked around the unfamiliar office before hopping off the desk. "Maybe you have some unknown enemies in the office."

"Yeah... When you're just a creepy person who speaks to air," he muttered softly but I heard his words anyway. I didn't feel too guilty about it though and started to walk around the office, looking around and peeking at other people's work. I didn't know much about missing work but if it was paperwork, then there's definitely bound to be evidence somewhere right? I noticed a lady holding a stack of papers and glancing around suspiciously before heading into a different area of the office. Since I had nothing to do, I followed her inside. It was a room with machinery, one photostat machine and the other being the shredder that the lady approached. Setting down the stack of papers in her hands, I looked at them and noticed something interesting.

Recalling what Minhyun said about ghosts touching people, I reached my hand out and touched her neck. She instantly shivered and her hand shot up to her neck, giving me the chance to snatch the paper up but it didn't go far as it slipped right through my fingers. She shook her head and noticed the fallen paper, quickly bending down to pick it up but I managed to somehow kick it away. She gasped and started chasing after it while I kept making my way out of the room, phasing through the door after sliding the paper out from underneath. Minhyun noticed me as he looked up with a quirked brow before walking over to me. I grinned and moved my feet away from the paper that I was stepping on before pointing down. He picked it up just before the lady could make her way over, losing track of the paper that was just in Minhyun's hand.

"Where did you find this?" Minhyun whispered and I pointed to the room. He hurried inside and stopped the shredder before anymore evidence went down the gnashing metal jaws. The lady walked into the room and gasped, eyes shaking as Minhyun turned to look at her. "How did you get this? Why are you tearing up my work from yesterday?"

"M-Minhyun sshi, i-it wasn't me! I didn't steal it! It was ah... Uh..."

"Who was it?"

"It was..."

This was getting interesting. I sat on the table and watched the lady become all nervous and fidgety, unwilling to answer while Minhyun seemed uncertain about what his next step was going to be. Minhyun looked at me with questioning eyes and I shrugged.

"I don't know who did it. I just saw your name on the paper and thought it might be your missing paperwork," I replied. He sighed and took his load of paperwork which wasn't little by any means before walking pass her.

"It was Tae In! It was him. He paid me to do it...," she finally burst out although I wasn't sure why since Minhyun wasn't even persuading her to tell him. He did stop in his tracks and pursed his lips before continuing his way over to his boss' office. I didn't step in since I didn't want to hear him getting scolded or reprimanded. I might be a ghost who wanted to make mischief but I knew I had to put my limit up somewhere or I would end up bored to death again with no one to talk to.