CHAPTER 50

"So you're living with her huh?"
Sa kabilang linya

"Yeah, I want to make sure that she's safe"
Sagot ko

"And you'll leave after the Meet-up?"
I'm not yet sure

"Not sure yet, maybe if she can recover her memory aalis ako. I know that she can handle herself if that happens"
Sagot ko sa kanya. I can't leave her, kung hindi pa niya naalala ang lahat.

"Don't worry, we'll help you with that. I know that all eyes are on her, especially when someone leaked her personal info"
Yeah someone from their organization leaked her personal information which is not allowed. Yun ang isang rule na kailangan mong tupadin, but that bastard disobeyed it and now her life in on major danger.

Mabilis yun na kumalat bago pa man mahanap ng bobong executives ng organization nila kung sino ang source nun, so one of my trusted friend that belongs to their organization told me everything. And here I am now, trying my best to protect her.

"Kaya nga ako umuwi, and one more problem. Next next month will be the annual official gang war, natatakot ako sa sitwasyon niya"

It will be held on September instead of August and I don't know why.

Kung hindi niya pa maalala ang lahat, she'll be hunted by different gangs and will eventually take her down.

"You'll help her recover her memories right?"

"That's the best option I can think of as for now. To make her stay away from death"

As fast as I could I wanna help her recover, para makalaban siya and to claim her throne again. As the Ace of the Masked Gangs Organization.

"How about her friends? I know that they'll be curious about your identity"

"Wala pa akong naiisip na maidadahilan kung bakit ako nakatira sa kanila."

Tanging siya lang ang inaalala ko

"That's better, don't be reckless about your actions. I'll be going now, I have some things to sort, and I'll be sending some of my men there to help you. But how about her co-gangster?"

Yeah, I know I'm sometimes reckless. That's my nature to be reckless and innocent to capture my prey and then boom they'll fell into my trap.

Pero ugali ko na talaga yun, although natatakot ako kay Zyc kasi ugali niya na din ang magingseryoso. Hindi mabiro at siguro hindi yun nawala sa kanya

"Salamat. I'll find some time to find and talk to them, hindi naman siguro yun mahirap"

"Okay J"

"Sige"
And I ended the call

I really want to protect her, ever since the day when I saw her sorrowing.

Maliit palang kami nun, nagkita kami sa funeral. It was natural to cry like that especially dahil kapamilya niya ang namatay. And I was there dahil kakilala ko ang namatay. Ako ng lumapit sa kanya and then eventually niyaya ko siyang pumasok sa mundo ng gangster. But then we moved to Thailand, nagkita pa kami doon once and after that nag-aral ako sa Singapore and then that's when I heard na nagka - amnesia siya.

So here I am, taking the responsibility. Dahil in the first place nothing could've happened kung hindi ko siya pinapasok.

And now, naghahanap ako ng pwedeng ikabalik ng alaala niya. And I have an idea now.

Her old things

Zyc's POV

"Zyc kain ka muna,naghanda ako ng meryenda"
Kakadating ko lang sa bahay galing school at eto agad ang unang bumungad sa akin. Ang boses niya na naman.