CHAPTER 49

Bryce's POV

"May problema ba si Zyc?"
Tanong ni Kristof kay Ven

Ven just shook her head

It began this morning, napapansin namin na wala sa sarili si Zyc. And then at recess time, she was still not in herself, ganun din sa lunch and worsen she went home alone.
She didn't even told us na mauna na siya, umalis lang siya ng hindi namin napapansin.

They were very concerned about her behaviour lately, hindi naman kasi siya ganun kahapon.
Well I noticed last night before we went home, she was not in herself. Which is I thought that she's exhausted, so pinabayaan ko nalang. But I never expected na ganun parin ang iaasal niya ngayon.

Nag-aalala kami sa kanya, I am concerned about her.

"Hindi ko nga din alam, malalaman nalang natin bukas siguro"
Ven looked down, I can see that she's also worried.

Of course who wouldn't be worried, especially best friends sila.

"Puntahan kaya natin?"
Suggest ni Tom

"Pagod na siguro siya, bukas nalang talaga"
Calvin answered

"Bukas na talaga, uuwi na din kami. Medyo dumidilim na din kasi"
Sabi ni Landy

We're still in the parking lot now, as I've said we're still talking about our concern on Zyc

"Mabuti pa, Tara na ihahatid mo pa ako"
Kristof immediately anchor his hand on Tom's arm

There he goes again

"Jowa ba kita? Ialis mo nga yang kamay mo, kundi puputulin ko yan"
Banta ni Tom

Kristof himself and his silly personality always annoys Tom. Pikonin din kasi si Tom and that's how their friendship formed.

Bumitaw naman si Kristof at pumasok sa kotse ni Tom

"Mauna na kami, babye!! Kita nalang tayo bukas"
And he closed the door

I looked at Tom, he just released a heavy sigh and went to his car

He looks done

"Sige mauna na kami"
I just nodded at him and watched his car move away.

"I also need to go, bye"
Mark said

Nasa labas na pala ang sundo niya. Umalis na siya and they just waved at him

"Kami din, bukas nalang"

Calvin, Ven and Landy are also heading home.

I was the only one left in the parking lot so I decided to go home.

Pagdating ko ng bahay, I laid myself in the sofa

Hindi mawala sa isip ko si Zyc, I cannot stop worrying about her.

I wanna call her badly and console her, but I respect her.
Siguro bukas nalang talaga and I'll grab the chance tomorrow to talk to her.

I don't want to see her on that situation, na may mali sa kanya, na wala siya sa sarili niya.

Because I want to see her happy, I want to do anything to make her happy. Like a normal friend would do, dahil ganun din naman sina Ven. I know that they don't want Zyc to act that way and will Don anything to her feel better

Where there are times na nakikita kong ganun din si Zyc sa kanila, not only in them but to us. To me

She took care of me when I was sick, listened to me, and that was enough kindness I can see from her that makes me want to help her with her problems also.