CHAPTER 40

Bryce's POV

We are both looking at each other.

Why don't he talk first, siya ang may kailangan sa akin.

Nakikipagtitigan parin siya sa akin.
Pataasan ng pride? That is what he taught us, never do the first move unless you are the one who needs something and never let your guard down.

Nakita ko ang paghinga niya ng malalim.

He finally admitted defeat.

"You never failed to impress me. That pride thing, you used it very well"

I know it ofcourse

"I think you know what I am asking to you, Falcon?"

Alam kong nakasilay ang ngiti niya sa likod ng maskara niya.

"Where is Katana?"
Seryoso niyang tanong.

I smirk at tiningnan siya na parang hindi ako makapaniwala.

"Why don't you ask that to yourself, you look suspicious"

Nag-iba siya ng posisyon at direstong tumingin sa akin.

"You should answer my question Falcon and not fingerpointing on me"

Do you think I didn't know

"I'm not a fool to play with your game"
Seryoso Kong tugon. At napatayo siya sa kina-uupuan niya...

Someone is mad.

"I'm not playing here. I wanted to know where is Katana, since you were investigating her true identity. You maybe know where she is"

He can find her in a blink of an eye. Why don't he do the job.

"It is called investigating because we don't know who she is until now. And your asking me kung nasaan siya, are you serious. Why don't you find her, you can do it in an instant or maybe you are hiding something"

Since that day, I never heard about B. M. doing action about the crime. He stayed quiet until I came back.

"Are you telling me that I'm taking sides. Wala akong kinakampihan sa inyo, because it was you two's fault. You declared a war, without me knowing.

Tinaasan ko siya ng isang kilay. Hindi naman yun makikita.

" And what do you want us to do, tawagan ka before fighting. The heck, were in the middle rushing dahil kinidnap ang kasamahan ko and I should take responsibility to it. At matatawagan pa ba kita niyan, its an emergency"

Sandali siyang natahimik.

"Look Falcon, I'm asking you this to help you speed your investigation. Just tell where she is"

I just wanna punch in his face right now. Bakit hindi siya naniniwala.

"Look B. M. Even you asked me infinitely, I don't know where she is. I'm not a god to know where people are"
Pagkaklaro ko sa kanya. Matigas din ang ulo nito.

Lumapit siya sa akin, nasa likuran ko na siya.

"This won't bring to any good. You can go now"
.

Tumayo agad ako at tiningnan siya.

"I'm expecting you to come in the Face-off. Thank you for coming here"
Pormal niyang sabi

"I'm planning on quitting after I find Katana, I'm going"
Nadinig ko ang paghinga niya ng malalim.

Lumakad na ako palabas.