Chapter 22||Catalyst Comet

At least two weeks went by, and surprising no Finn or Jake at all yet. They were probably busy with their own stuff at the moment. You were glad LSP left a while ago since she was getting so bothersome. Though, something else was way more bothersome than her, surprisingly. You were pacing around your room. You felt like something was coming but you couldn't put your finger on it. Something was going to happen. Something not so good. Maybe this thing was messing you up. Maybe you needed some sleep. 

A knock on your door interrupted any further action. "Prime." You knew the voice immediately as you went over and opened the door. "The Grand Elder requests your presence at once." Istan stated. You nodded as you followed behind him. 

You knocked on the entrance as you slid the door open. You quickly closed it behind you. All the Elders were in the room. "Prime. I must speak of dire situations." You nodded as you knelt on the floor. "A few days prior, I felt a cosmic entity die." He spoke slowly. "There is a great threat coming this way." Your eyes widened.

"A threat? What is it?" You asked. 

"A catalyst comet." The Grand Elder's voice was more stern and heavy when he said that. Murmurs were spread through the room by the other Elders. "It is a fate that we must all endure, but I fear this isn't all of our worries." This was suspenseful. "Orgalorg has started to make his appearance known to Earth!" The Grand Elder stated. You frowned as you had no idea what this 'Orgalorg' guy was. 

"Who is Orgalorg?" You asked as this wasn't apart of any lore you were given. 

"A being since before time itself. The Breaker of Worlds." Okay, so not good and a cosmic entity. 

"Will I have to face this force?" You went ahead and asked since it was coming. 

He shook his head. "No. I sense that someone else's destiny will lead to this problem. For now, you have still have time left." He spoke. 

"Do you know who's dealing with this!? Are they going to die!?" You asked as there had to be a way to replace them. 

"Don't fear. I sense that they'll be fine. If they succeed, a choice will be presented to them." You were confused. A choice? 

"What kind of choice?" You asked. 

He shook his head. "I'm afraid that is something I cannot say for I do not know." You furrowed your brows as you stood up. If the Grand Elder said it was someone else's destiny, then it must be true. All you can do is sit and wait. Maybe not. Maybe you didn't have to just sit around and wait. You walked out of the room with a determined stride. You headed to your room as you started to get your gear. You were going to head over to the Candy Kingdom to inform Princess Bubblegum of what is happening. You quickly rushed out of your room and headed to the front gates.

"Prime, where are you going!?" You heard Istan's voice behind you. You stopped as you turned around to face him. 

"To the Candy Kingdom." You paused. "Alone." You rushed off again. Bubblegum would know what to do, she could even find out who the person is. You made quick of the forest route. The area was starting to be cast in a purple light. Up in the sky, a light purple, glowing dot could be seen. That was the comet and it was close. You needed to hurry. You ran across the plains. You could see the kingdom just up ahead. A feeling that a powerful presence nearby was overwhelming, but you pushed on.

As you ran, the ground disappeared from under your feet. "Woah!" You quickly grabbed on the ledge. Clouds of smoke come from the hole as their was loud whirring noises. Through the smoke, you could see a large silhouette of something coming up. You pull yourself as close as you could to the edge in hopes of not getting hit the object coming through. You could feel the object get super close, but it didn't touch you.