Chapter 12||Ruler Party

*Third person*

There was sunny shining in on your face. It was quite bothersome as you weren't used to having a window in your room. Wait, this wasn't your room. You sat up as you looked around. Definitely not your room. "Hey! You're finally awake! Thought you were gonna sleep all day!" It was Jake who stretched up into the room. You swung your legs off the side of the bed. "You got that party in a few hours, remember?" Jake was reminding you. You nodded as you stood up and stretched. "We're getting ready to go to Tree Trunk's place, wanna come along?" 

You didn't know who 'Tree Trunks' was, but you nodded. "Yeah, sure I'll come along." You smiled. 

"Hop on." Jake stated. You hopped onto Jake's back as he stretched down. "Finn! We're leaving!" Jake called out to Finn, which within a few seconds, Finn had jumped onto Jake. He was seated behind you.

"Oh! MP! You're coming along?" Finn asked. 

You nodded. "Figure I'd kill some time." Finn smiled. Soon Jake stretched outside of the house and headed to Tree Trunk's place. 

******

Jake soon came to a stop when there was a huge apple orchard. Your eyes widened at the sight. There was so many apples all over the place. You never seen so many apples in one spot before. "MP! Come on!" Finn grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards a small house. You three stopped at the door. Jake knocked on the door. 

Soon, the door opened to reveal a small, little elephant. "Oh, Hi Finn and Jake." Her voice was so sweet. "And who is this lovely new friend?" She asked the trio. 

"This is Minotaur Prime." Finn used your more 'official' title. You weren't going to question it. 

"Oh, we have ourselves another person into the mix." She replied. You smiled down at her. "Well, come on in you three. Mr Pig, help me set the table for them." Tree Trunk had called out to someone inside. The three of you went inside. You seen that there was a pig inside, hence the name 'Mr Pig.' The smell of apples over took any other smells in this house. You were glad it was delightful smell. 

Finn and Jake sat down at the table inside. You sat down beside Jake and in front of Finn. "MP, you're gonna love her apple pies!" Finn exclaimed, then he seemed to realize something and he went over to Tree Trunks and whispered something to her. 

******

Something rustled the trees. Something was moving and fast. Several white blurs could be been seen as it was here and then gone. It let out a howl as it approached its destination. "The Wolves are coming!" Someone cried out as they recognized the howls. It wasn't just one of them either. Four. That was the number in their little pack. They were heading straight to a village. 

"Someone get Istan!" Someone called out as they had little time, but the wolves around already invaded. 

"Where are they!?" The biggest yelled out in fury. "Bring them to me!!" It yelled more as it ran through the village looking. 

"Monjiro." A voice stopped the wolf in its tracks as it whipped around towards the large minotaur. 

"Istan." A large grin appeared on the wolf's face as it spoke. A fake one, trying to act nice. "Tell me where the kid is, if you'd be so kind?" Istan seemed to know that it had ill intentions. 

"Monjiro, they aren't here." Istan bluntly said. Why waste time for?

"Well, where are they!?" The wolf yelled. "I want to rip off their head!!" She yelled out. "They trespassed onto our territory!!" That is what she was after. 

"You know damn well that there's been bandits and goons outside our way out of the forest." Istan knew that she knew. "If you don't leave, then there'll be trouble." Istan cracked his knuckles as things could get heated real fast with the wolf.