Chapter 15||Alternate World

*alternate world view*

The mystery kid had start to take off their clothes and threw them at Finn. "Take these!" They yelled out. Finn didn't get a good look at what they looked like before they ran off. They were running from something, but Finn couldn't do anything right now. He looked down at the clothes he was given. They were shiny and sparkly, obviously had high value in them. The shoes were clear and light. The crown topped everything off. It was pure gold with several gems in it and some sort of crest in the middle of it. 

Finn smiled as he turned to Jake. "Jake! We can be rich with these!" Finn quickly stood up and rushed home. "Mom! Mom!" Finn cried out as he rushed into the house, carrying to the clothing. 

"Honey, what's wrong? Did you get hurt again?" His mom was in a panic now. 

Finn showed her the clothes. "Mom! Look! If I can sell these, we won't be poor anymore!" Finn gave her a toothy grin. 

His mom didn't look so happy as she took the crown and examined it. She gasped. "Finn! You must get rid of these now! Don't sell them! Just get rid of them now!" She yelled at the boy. 

He didn't have any idea why. "But mom, why? We-"

"These belong to someone of the Royal Bull nation! We'll be killed if they know you stole from them!" She yelled. Finn frowned. He didn't steal the clothes, he was given them. 

"But mom, they we-"

"No buts! Get those clothes out of here now!' She scolded the boy as he held his head down low. He walked out of the house. He sighed as he walked in the forest and to the spot he had met them. He threw the dressy attire onto a tree branch and threw the crown on the branch and the shoes on the ground to make it look like the kid had just thrown their clothes down like that. 

"Hey! Boy! Did you see the kid who wore those clothes?" His body froze. As he turned around, there was a man towering over him. Finn was intimidated by the man wearing a suit of armor. 

'If he was of royalty that would kill me, should I lie or tell the truth? Lying could get me into trouble, but that kid was running for a reason.' Finn thought to himself. Finn knew knew that kid could be anywhere, by now, so for his family's safety he pointed the direction they went. "They went somewhere in that direction." The man nodded as he picked up the crown and ran in the direction Finn pointed.  Finn sighed as he flopped down onto the ground. Jake jumped onto his lap. "Was that really ok to do?" Finn asked Jake, though no response from him since he's a dog. "Jake, what if they were running away from something bad and now I've trapped them in that cycle again?" Finn was now questioning his actions. A chuckle echoed near Finn. Finn quickly stood up and looked around. "Hello?" He asked as he was getting into a defensive position. 

"You didn't trap me into the cycle." A voice said as something swung down in front of Finn's face and it caused him to fall on his butt. He assumed it was that kid. They wore a simple red mask with horns atop it and the mask looked like the crest on the crown. They were hanging upside down from the tree. They soon jumped down and brushed themselves. "Man. that guy, my brother was trying to get me married to, was horrible." They chuckled as they ruffled Finn's hat. "Thanks man for saving back there."  Soon, something growled. They whipped their head away from Finn. 

Finn knew what it was. Their stomach growled. He chuckled. "Come on, my mom can get you something to eat." 

"I'm not hungry." They stated only for their stomach to growl again. 

Finn smiled as he grabbed their wrist. "I'll lead the way." 

*****

Finn lead them to the house. "You stand right here." Finn told them as he opened the door. "Hey! Mom!" Finn callled out to his mom.