Chapter 7||Ice King

*third person*

Loud, fast, and heavy footsteps could be heard in the hallways and outside. There was rushing everywhere right now.  "Prime!! Get up!!" You groan as you sat up. 

"Istan? What is it?" 

"We don't have time!! A monster is coming!!" Istan yelled. You shot up and rushed to get ready. You slipped your mask on finally and grabbed your axe and you were out the door. 

"Y/n! What's going on?" It was Bubblegum. You rushed over to her. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It's just a monster." You told her. "Now you can stay here and get some more rest." You added on. She only nodded. "I hope Finn doesn't wake up and trouble you guys." You chuckled. "We'll have it def-" 

"Jake! Let's go kick some monster butt!!" Finn yelled as he and Jake rushed passed you both. You frowned as you now had to take care of that. 

You groaned. "Just stay in your room, Princess Bubblegum!" You told her as you followed after the two.

*****

There was a huge snow looking creature. "It's the Ice King!" Jake yelled. 

"Y/n! Don't worry! I'll protect you from him." Finn tried to be nice. 

You tilted your head. "King?" You crossed your arms as you looked up to see some old guy in a blue attire. He had a large, white beard which was probably his trademark thing. 

"Ice King! You aren't taking Princess Bubblegum or Prime Y/n!" Finn yelled as he pointed up at him. 

The so called 'Ice King' looked puzzled. "I thought it was only you." He spoke. "I wanted to only mess around, but I guess I could get a princess, too." The Ice King maniacally laughed. 

You frowned. "Finn, who is this guy? He doesn't seem very hostile to me." 

"So where's the princess?" The Ice King asked as he looked around.

"Where's Princess Bubblegum?" Finn nudged you as whispered to you. 

"I told her to stay in her room." You whispered to him. 

"Go find Princess Bubblegum and that prime." The Ice King commanded the snow monster. It was heading towards the village. You rushed over. "What even is a Prime?" He mumbled to himself.

"Don't let it get to the village!!" You commanded everyone. 

"Come on, Jake." Finn commanded Jake.

"Oh! I guess that thing is the prime." The Ice King muttered as his hand charged up one of his ice beam attacks. "This'll be easy since they're not paying any attention." He fired an ice shot directly at you, of course, you didn't know until it hit you. There was ice surrounding your legs and some of your lower torso. You used your axe to break the ice. You roared as you turned around. 

You were kinda mad about that. "How dare you do that while we're dealing with your monster!!" You yelled as you charged towards him. You stopped as you were below him. 

He only laughed. "HAha! You can't get me! Nana!" You aimed your axe upwards as hurled it at him. He shriek as he just barely manage to dodge. It clipped some of his beard hairs. "Hey! I had that perfectly trimmed this morning and you go and ruin it! Can't you learn some respect? You act like a barbarian!" The Ice King spoke as he shot another ice beam at you. It grazed your feet, but you broke it pretty easily. The Ice King repeatedly fired shots at you, but you kept dodged all of them. It went on for a minute or two. "Hey, come on. Just quit dodging as we can get this done and ov- Oh, I see. You're wanting to spend more time with me." That was completely wrong and not anything you were doing.