"All right, you got to clean out that truck before some junk man sees what's inside."

"I already called Bobby. He's like an hour out. He's gonna tow the Impala back to his place."

"All right. You go meet up with Bobby. You get that Colt and bring it back to me. And you watch out for hospital security."

Sam smiled a little, "I think I got it covered."

He got up and walked around the bed, getting ready to leave. Doing what John told him. John stopped him as he reached a paper with a list. A particular list. What he desperately needs.

"Hey. Here. I made a list of things I need. Have Bobby pick them up for me."

Sam grabbed a list from his hand and began reading to some. "Acacia? Oil of Abramelin? What's this stuff for?"

"Protection."

Before he moved on. He sighed and looked at John, serious, "Hey, Dad? You know, the Demon. He said that he had plans for me and children like me. Do you have any idea what he meant by that?"

John thought for a moment and shook his head. He looked at Sam's eyes, "No, I don't."

The doctor approached the room and informed two people in the room. He looked at John, "Your niece is awake."

Sam looked at the doctor, shocked, and then looked at John desperately. John smiled a little, reading his thoughts, "Go ahead."

Sam chuckled in joy, he began running down the hallway. Looking at each room number. Looking for a very particular number in her room, 3013. As Sam walked slowly, seeing the room number. The first thing he saw was Karina laying on her bed, looking in the distance.

She's slowly breathing weakly. Her skin is pale white ever after bronze complexion. Her ponytail is out. Her dry wavy hair was down on her shoulders. She's blinking slowly to try to wake her up still. Her right arm is covered with wrapping coverage of wounds.

She can hear Sam's footsteps slowly walking into her room. She followed the sounds, seeing Sam Winchester visiting her. Her first visit after she opened her eyes. She laid her head against the pillow, smiling softly.

She said to him in a weak voice, "Hey, stranger..."

Sam looked down as he chuckled, and looked back at her. "You'll never stop calling me that."

"Never."

They both laughed. Sam looked deeply into her eyes. Dark, brown eyes as he remembered. Her eyes were looking up at Sam's eyes, his hazel eyes... As she remembered.

"How's Dean?"

Sam looked down sadly, "He's not waking up. Me and Dad, we're going to figure it out."

She smiled weakly, and he continued on, "We're going to help you too."

Karina shook her head, slightly. "No... I lost a lot of blood, Sammy. Over 50%, the doctor said I have less than 10 hours to live."

Sam looked at Karina in disbelief, "What? They can't do that! You can get transfusion-"

Karina interrupted him in a harsh tone. "I told them no. It's my time... I'm dying."

Sam was close to tears still disbelieving, "What? You can't do that... not after everything."

"Sam, I lied... I really don't want to be alone. I don't wanna go back. It's really hard living a life with no one to turn to. At least, you have John and Dean.'

"When John called me, the assignment. I was relieved. My life is a curse, Sam. Ever since I was born... my mom died when I was born."

Sam takes a closer seat on the side of the bed while looking at Karina. Taking all of the information. "Oh my God..."

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 > 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 {𝟏}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें