His eyes were close to tears, seeing Dean on the bed. "Oh, no..."

After seeing Karina and John is not awake, dealing with their wounds still. Seeing Dean breathing slowly is getting him still. The doctor for the three of them entered the room and saw Sam looking sad and guilty at his brother.

"Your father's awake." Sam turned to the doctor, surprised. "You can go see him if you like."

"What about Karina?"

The doctor shook his head and softly explained to him. "She's still not waking up. It's only a matter of time before she will open her eyes. She was badly wounded in the crash."

Sam looked at the distance, remembering her eyes again. All she did in the back of the car was her job. Taking care of his brother. He looked down at Dean's body, and then looked up at the doctor.

"Doc, what about my brother?"

"Well, he sustained serious injury-blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney, but it's the head trauma I'm worried about. There are early signs of cerebral edema."

"Well, what can we do?"

"Well, we won't know his full condition until he wakes up. If ...he wakes up."

"If?"

"I have to be honest. Most people with his degree of injury wouldn't have survived this long. He's fighting very hard. But you need to have realistic expectations, son."

"Come on, Sam. Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me and Kay. We'll be fine."

"Sam?"

Sam didn't hear anything that Dean said to him on the other side, all he did was look paralyzed by the news. He decided to visit John Winchester. He was lying on his hospital bed, getting something in his wallet. His right arm was in the sling as his left hand grabbed the card.

After Sam informs Dean's condition along with Karina not waking up, he hands a card to Sam. "Give them my insurance."

He smiled after he read the name from the card as he sat down. "Elroy McGillicutty?"

"And his two loving sons, and his niece. So, what else did the Doctor say about Dean?"

He shook his head as he answered his question, "Nothing... Karina, she's... I haven't seen her yet, but... They said that she lost a lot of blood. She was badly wounded due to the impact. She's not waking up....'

"Look, the doctors won't do anything, then we'll have to, that's all. I don't know, I'll find some... hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on them."

"We'll look for someone."

"Yeah."

"But, Sam... I don't know if we're gonna find anyone."

"Why not? I found that faith healer before."

John pointed out, "Right, that was-that was one in a million."

"So what? We just sit here with thumbs up on our ass?"

"No, I said we'd look. All right? I'll check under every stone.'

Sam was quiet, looking down in the distance. Drowning in thoughts, John asked him. "Where's the Colt?"

Sam looked angry at John about this topic. After what he told everything to him? "Your son and your friend are dying, and you're worried about the Colt?"

"We're hunting this Demon, and maybe it's hunting us too. That gun may be our only card."

"It's in the truck. They dragged the car to a yard off of I-83."