"He is not treating me well" I said and sat on the couch with my arms folded on my chest.

"What has he done now?" she asked with a smile.

"He denied to come with me" I said and she smiled.

"He is expanding his business, Siya" she said.

"Even then he could have at least managed two days, mom" I said, complaining about him.

"Siya" I heard aunt's voice and I immediately dashed to her.

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"How are you, child" she asked, breaking the hug.

"I am fine aunt and I am really craving your handmade aloo paratha" I said.

"I knew it, that's why I have already prepared it, for you" she said and I squealed.

"Ma'am" I heard Mark and we all turned in his direction to see him carrying all my luggage along with my handbag.

"Mark" I said and dashed to him.

"I am so sorry" I said, taking the handbag from him.

"I'll keep all your luggage in your room" he said and greeting mom and aunt went to my room.

"Siya, you're still a child" aunt said and I shrugged.

"Aunt, mom, I was so excited to meet you both that I forgot to even take my handbag" I said, giving them a sheepish smile.

They both chuckled, shaking their head.

We then proceeded to the dining table and had lunch.

"Where are dad and uncle?" I asked.

"Oh, Adarsh, your dad and uncle have gone to attend a meeting in one of the branches. I think there is some major problem that has come up" aunt said.

"Is it serious?" I asked, getting worried.

"We don't know anything yet. We only know that Adarsh got a call yesterday early morning and they all hurriedly went to visit the branch" mom said.

"I just hope everything is fine" I said, looking at both of them.

"We hope so too" aunt said, sighing.

After having lunch, we all retired to our respective rooms.

In the evening we all decided to visit the mall with Mark accompanying us.

"Siya, why don't you check some clothes for you while we check something for ourselves?" mom said.

"I want to accompany you" I said, pouting.

"Siya, we'll just be back in half an hour, child" aunty said and I nodded, even though I didn't want to.

Making my way to another aisle, I was looking at some clothes when I felt a tug on my jeans.

When I looked down, I saw a very cute looking toddler looking at me with her big curious eyes.

When I looked around, I didn't see any adult around.

I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her tiny chubby arms around my neck and I hugged her back.

I caressed her back and she most probably dozed off as I could hear light snores.

I was beginning to get worried as to who her parents are when I saw a women, probably my age.

Looking at her dishelved state I could see her frantically searching for something and then her eyes landed on me.