34

"How fucking dare you!"

Harry punches Aaron in the face which made him fall groaning. Louis gasps as he gets off the bed and runs towards harry.

"Harry stop-"

"No Louis, How dare he disrespect you in front of me! I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Harry grabs Aaron by his collar and picks him up.

Aaron glares at him and tries to push him away. "Let me go!" He groans as harry slams him into a wall.

Louis sobs as he grabs Harry's arm to stop him. "Harry please stop it!" Harry pants, his teeth clenched as he moves back.

Aaron pants as he wipes the blood off his mouth and grins glaring at him. Louis cries as he holds Harry's arm.

"Harry please calm down!" Harry closes his eyes and rubs his face taking deep breaths.

Louis looks at Aaron, "please leave Aaron! You've done enough damage..." he says not meeting his eyes.

"But I thought you gave me a chance! Why did you run back to him! He's not a good man, I told you!" Aaron says pointing at harry who rolls his eyes.

"You're seriously asking me this when you're the one bad here! You got Kendall pregnant and now you're kicking her out like she meant nothing to you. Like that baby means nothing to you! I can't believe you're such a heartless person Aaron..." Louis says shaking his head at Aaron whose face colour drained.

Harry shakes his head at him, Louis moves back as Aaron goes to grab his hand.

"No Louis, she's lying-"

"Stop...I don't want to hear anything Aaron... please leave!" Louis says pointing at the door.

"B-but you're my boyfri-"

"We're over Aaron!" Louis snaps at him and his jaw clenched as he gets angry.

"Fine! If you choose him over me, go for it! I won't be there to take care of your sorry ass later on!" With that Aaron leaves.

Louis cries in his hands as he sits on the edge of the bed. Harry immediately goes to him and hugs him, pulling him in his arms.

"Shhh baby, it's alright... I'm here love" Harry whispers as he rubs Louis's back. Louis holds his shirt tightly, crying in his chest.

"I-i'm n-nothing like h-he said ha-harry- I swear!"

"I know baby! You don't have to give me any explanation love, I know you and believe you. Please stop crying, my pretty baby I know you...my love" he hugs him tightly, sniffing and stuffing his face further in Harry's chest Louis calms down slowly.

But Aaron's words were still running through his head.

A whore for money...

•••

Louis looks up at Harry as he comes out of the closet wearing a suit. He frowns, "Are you going to work?" He asks while climbing off the bed where he was scrolling on his phone trying to get his mind off Aaron.

Harry turns to face him and nods, "Yeah, I can't leave all the work in Jennifer's hand. And I'm feeling good now, I can work!" Harry says with shrug.

Louis signs as he wraps his arms around Harry's neck, he starts fiddling with the tie and looks up at his husband with his doe blue eyes, he asks "can I come with you?"

Harry raised his eyebrow and wraps his arms around Louis's waist as he hums and makes a thinking face, "maybe if you give me a kiss?" Harry says with a cheeky grin on his face.

Louis giggles as he cups Harry's sharp jaw, "maybe I'll give you if you'll...beg for it?" He whispered as he stands on his tiptoes to reach Harry's ear.

Harry takes a sharp breath as he pulls Louis closer to him so that his hips are against Louis's, "please Louis, gimme a kiss? Lemme have a taste of these, thin pink pretty lips I adore so much...please?"

Louis smirks as he nods and tilts his head and softly presses his lips against Harry's who signed as he kissed him back slowly.

They were gently making out when Harry's phone rang that broke them apart. Louis pants as licks his lips and watches as Harry pulls out his phone and answers it, "hello?"

Louis watches as harry looks in space while listening to the other person on the phone. He strokes his jaw making harry look at him and he hums as a smile creeps on his lips, "yeah, Mr chalamet, I'll be there on Monday to handle it myself!" Harry says as he looks into Louis's blue curious eyes.

"Okay, see you soon!"

With that harry hang up and Louis frowns at him asking, "Who was it?"

"One of my clients from London. We have to finalise a deal with them for which we have to leave for London tomorrow." Harry says and Louis's eyes widened.

"You'll go alone?"

"Who said that. You're coming with me, wherever I go...you'll be by my side every time baby..." Harry gives Louis's lips a pec that made the boy smile widely.

"Now, go get ready we're leaving for work in five teen minutes!"

"Yeah..."

•••

"Oi oi I'm ready!"

Harry turns to meet his beautiful angel walking downstairs wearing the cutest outfit ever. "Oh, my Louis..."

Louis giggles as he twirls in front of Harry who was drooling looking at him

Louis giggles as he twirls in front of Harry who was drooling looking at him. "You look so...delicious!"

Louis rolls his eyes and crossed his arms, "I dressed to look pretty not a meal harry!" He whines with a stomp that made harry chuckle at his cute boy.

"I mean, you look so pretty and cute that it makes me wanna bend you over this couch and take you right now...right here baby!" Harry smirks talking in a raspy deep voice.

Louis blushes as he looks down and harry wraps an arm around his waist, "stop it harry! You're making me blush." Louis says not looking up and harry smiles at him.

He keeps a finger under his chin and lifts his head saying "my pretty boy looks cute while blushing, now let's go or else I'll lose my control darling!"

Louis giggles as he walks towards the door with Harry, "you're a dummy, you know that harry!"

"Of course baby, only for you!"