23

"Now louis this is your first photoshoot, you don't need to be nervous. I'm here with you, just be your pretty self and Leo, our make up artist and hairstylist with make you up ready for the shoot, yeah?"

Bebe asks louis who gulps and nods giving her a thumbs up. She smiles and gives him a hug, "you're gonna rock it babe!" He giggles as she kissed his cheek.

"Thank yo-"

"No kissing and hugging in my office!" Harry's voice breaks them apart and bebe rolls her eyes at him while louis huffs.

"It was a friendly hug-"

"Did i ask you what it was? No then shut up!" Harry shut up bebe who glares at him, he turned to face louis who was looking nervous but trying to mask it up.

"Now, Leo said he's on his way; till then you want something to eat? Did you had breakfast? Well it must be a ling time ago, you might be hungry- lemme order somethi-" Harry keeps on rambling and louis' eyes widened as harry pulls out his phone.

"Wait wait- Harry, no need for taht i already ate breakfast and am not hungry right now." Louis says and harry frowns and goes to speak when bebe spoke up.

"Well, I am hungry. So I'll have some tea-"

Harry turns to her and crossed his arms saying, "I didn't asked you. And why are you butting in our conversation, stay silent and still in one place till leo comes."

Bebe raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms as well, "what if i don't do as you say Mr styles!" She flipped her hair that made harry groan and step forward to snap at her but louis stops him by grabbing his bicep.

"Harry calm down, please don't fight rught now. I'm already nervous here!" He says to which harry frowns and turns to face him and holds louis by his shoulders.

"You don't need to be nervous. It's nothing hard, just pose for the pictures and bebe will show you how to pose and if you're worried about looking bad...trust me love you look absolutely stunning in anything...just like an angel..."  Harry says looking in those pretty blue eyes.

Louis' cheeks coated with light blush as he looks down shyly. "Thank you harry..." Harry smiles at him and nods moving back while bebe was admiring them from the side.

"I'm so sorry guys i got late- shall anyway so..."

Louis looks towards the door as a man dressed in a black fancy suit and styled blond hair steps in.

"Hii I'm leo, you-"

Harry groans and grabs the hand leo forwarded towards louis to shake, he shakes it himself saying, "yeah nice to meet you, let's get to work now!"

Louis smiles shyly as leo motions him to follow him in the dressing room. They both goes in and closes the door after them.

Harry stares at the door, "uh... Can't we keep the door open-"

"Why? So you can see louis change? Huh?" Bebe smirks as harry rolls his eyes and crossed his arms.

"No! He might be suffocated! Like its a closed room-"

"Harry, why are you worrying so much about him?" Bebe asks but this time her voice tone wasn't sarcastic or rude, it was rather confused.

"None of your business! Do you work and leave." Harry snaps at her and she rolled her eyes and goes towards her cameras and sets it up.

Harry waits right outside the dressing room waiting for them to exit. Bebe sets up the rights and the background, ready to shoot.

"You look amazing louis!"

Harry heard louis giggle and then the door was opened and leo walks out clapping his hands.

"Uhem uhem, may i have your attention please! Here we have....our new model, Louis Tomlinson! Dantana!"

Harry looks up as louis walks out wearing a suit, with no shirt inside showing off his chest tan golden skin. His trousers were rolled up from the buttom so his ankles can be seen.

His hair was pushed back perfectly jelled and makeup...damit he was wearing eyeliner and some lip gloss other than that no make up was done and he was looking...

"So hot..." Harry murmured as he saw louis walk out, bebe was full on complimenting him and leo was proudly standing by.

"Thanks bebe...i feel really... confident in this suit its so pretty!" Louis says running his palm over the floral pattern of the gucci suit he was wearing.

Harry smiles at him, "You look very pretty louis...like...very very pre-"

"Okay harry enough compliment, let's start the shoot he has to wear one more outfit after this and then you can go home lou!" Bebe says clapping her hands and louis nods smiling.

"Okay..." Harry says and stands by watching as leo does a last touch up on louis' pretty face, bebe goes to her cameras and sets up.

"Louis, can you bend forward a bit-"

"Bebe, what do you mean bend forward!" Harry interrupts her and she rolled her eyes.

"Bend forward a little bit and keep your elbow on your knee...let your suit hung low...you look so delicious!" Bebe instructs louis who blushes and gets in the position bebe asked her.

Harry watches as louis' suit was hunging low showing off his chest, his hair was styled into a puff not a single strange falling on his face.

"Look here babe!"

Louis looks up as bebe calls him, she immediately starts clicking pictures.

"So pretty..." Harry mumbles watching as louis blushed, he heard harry... ofc he did!

Bebe smirks as she keeps on clicking good shots. Louis' cheeks dusted light pink blush as he looks down.

Amazing shots were clicked while Harry was left to admire the beauty...