26

"Got cheated on..."

Zayn says shrugging and gulping down his drink. Louis' eyes widened as he looks at zayn, "you got cheated on? Well, i must say they were lacking an organ called brain!"

Zayn laughs nodding, as louis joins him giggling. "But to be serious, take it easy cause no one stays forever...no one." Louis says a little quietly while looking at the drink in his hand.

Zayn looks at him and keeps a hand om his shoulder saying, "No one stays except the ones we love louis. If you truly love that person and in return you got betrayed and they leave you...trust me it was a way of god telling you like...'you can do better than this!'"

Louis giggles as zayn mimics a deep voice when he said that quote, "I guess you're rught but still you know they say...The ones that loves you...never leaves you" Louis says looking in zayn' dark eyes in the dim lights of club.

Zayn gives him a soft smile and wipes away the tear that not even louis noticed fell from his eye. "Oh louis... you're so deep in love already. I can see you're trying to move on but something's holding you back and that's your love!"

Louis sniffs and wipes away the tears that began to fall. "I-i'm so confused zayn. When...i was with him, he hated me! He wanted nothing but to get rid of me and now... he's trying to, be nice to me and try to..."

"Have you back..." Zayn completed louis' unspoken sentence. Louis nods and sips the last bit of his drink pushing away the glass.

"It happens louis, life puts you in these situations where everything is happening so fast that you're not even aware what to do or what you're gonna do next..." Zayn says rubbing his eyes.

Louis looks down as he wipes his hands on his jeans, "I feel like giving up and just running away from all this...its so hard to choose between two people who are like... totally opposite! Its...draining me mentally and physically!" Louis runs his hand through his hair.

Zayn hums, "I know... just do what's best, listen to what calms your heart and mind. Do what makes you happy from the inside! And let the rest up to life...yeah?"

Louis nods, "yeah, i guess its better to do what's simple and what will make me happy...i guess i know what to do now..."

Zayn grins, "Great! Then let's go and dance out heart out on the dance floor?"

"Sure! Why not."

•••

Kendal frowns as she looks at the clock that was saying its past two am, she clicks on Harry's name on her phone again trying to call him.

"Dammit" she cursed as the phone was showing out of coverage area. Just then the door opened and she stood up from the living room couch she was on, and goes towards the porch.

Harry stumbles inside as his driver was supporting him walk. Kendal gasped and immediately ran to help.

"Are you okay harry?"

"Get away from me!" Harry snaps and pushes her away, his driver holds her before she falls down.

"H-harry, you're drunk! Wha-where did you find him?" Kendal asks the driver who said,

"At a bar, he was passed out on the floor when i saw him."

Kendal looks at harry who was now on floor and trying to remove his shoes while mumbling some things.

She bends down and kneels beside him to help him, while the driver goes in the kitchen to bring harry lemon water.

"Don't touch me!" Harry pushes her away roughly and turns his back to her. She sniffed and wiped away her tears and goes to hold his arm as he was now trying to stand up.

"Harry you'll fall, let me help yo-"

"I said, Don't fucking touch me!" Harry yells at her and she back away her hand immediately coming to protect her stomach when harry raised his hand at her but he stops when he saw her hands covering her stomach.

"Oh! Protection your baby now!" He chuckled shaking his head. Kendal sniffs and watches as harry stumbles towards the couch and falls down on it.

"He doesn't want me ....he want everyone else but...not me"

Kendal hears him mumble to himself as he lays on his stomach his lens hanging off the couch.

"W-who are you talking a-about?"

"Shut up!"

The driver comes in with a glass of water with lemon in it, kendal takes it from him and he leaves them alone.

She goes and kneels beside harry on the floor, "Harry...here drink it, it'll help your he-"

Harry jerks her hand away the glass falls down on the floor breaking into pieces. She gasped as harry sits up furiously.

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT! I DON'T WANT YOU! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO ME!" He yells at her and she backs away as he stood up.

"H-harry, i-i was just t-trying to help y-yo-"

"Oh shut up! Stop acting like you care for me, because i know you don't fucking give a fuck about me!" He yells throwing his hands in air.

"Its not that Harry! I care for you, i love y-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't say those words infront of me, they mean nothing to me! Nothing!" He yells pointing at her.

She cries holding her chest as she sobs, "b-but i do h-harry... please i-'m your child's moth-"

"Liar.... you're a fucking liar!"

She stops sobbing and looked at him with wide eyes as she saw his eye color change to pitch black. He moves forward towards her with his jaw clenched and hands into tight fist.

"H-harry sto-"