9

"Hey, Lou!"

Louis turns to see bebe smiling like a Cheshire cat. "Hii bebe, where were you?" He asks as they both walk to the lift.

"Niall got fired from his job again! And he was crying like a cute baby he is, so I went to buy him some ice cream. He went home from there." Bebe says and Louis giggles "why did he got fired again tho?"

"He threw a shoe at a customer who said that pizza is overrated food." Louis laughs loudly as bebe giggles, they both went inside the studio.

"Anyways let's get started for work and then I'll help you get ready for the gala tonight yeah?" Bebe asks Louis who nodded smiling big, "of course yes!"

•••

Louis' jaw dropped looking at himself in the dress, all ready to go to the gala

Louis' jaw dropped looking at himself in the dress, all ready to go to the gala. Bebe smiles and proudly pats her own back, she did a great job getting Louis ready.

The dress was fitting him beautiful in the right places. His curvy figure was looking stunning with light make-up.

Louis bats his eyelashes, bebe has put on some pink-golden glitter eyeshadow. Light blush coated his sharp cheekbones. The shiny pink lipgloss made his thin plumpy lips pop out....he was stunning!

"Bebe this is..."

"Gorgeous!"

Louis and bebe turned to face harry who was standing by the doorway of their room. Bebe and Louis were at Louis's house after they finished work they came here.

Bebe smirks crossing her arms "welcome sir, your husband was pretty and this dress makes him look prettier!" Harry was busy checking out Louis to hear what she said.

Louis signs and stands up, "are you ready yet?" He asks harry who rolled his eyes and runs his hand over his blazer saying "can't you see ?"

Bebe gulps and grabs his purse and phone, "I'll take my leave bye!" She pecks Louis's cheek and leaves.

Harry looks at Louis who grabs his new iPhone, "wait- where did you get it?" Harry walks forward and Louis didn't meet his eyes answering "It was a gift"

Harry narrowed his eyes at him, "who gave you such an expensive gift?" Louis huffs and turns to finally face harry he says "my friend!"

Harry walks forward-looking with those baby blue eyes he says, "friend don't give such expensive gifts! Tell me who it was?"

Louis rolls his eyes turning to leave "mind your busi-ouch, Harry!" Harry has him pinned on the wall in a second, his face just inches away from Louis's face.