14

Harry looks at Kendall with wide eyes whose face was now soaked with hot coffee.

"HARRY DO SOMETHING!" she yells throwing her hands in the air and harry panics looking around he saw a glass of water and he grabs it throwing the water on her face.

Her jaw dropped as now she was fully wet with a mixture of hot coffee and cold water. Harry looks down at the divorce papers and grins as he saw it was...ruined.

Coffee droplets and water were everywhere on it, he grabs it and holds it up looking at Kendall who was wiping her face with a kitchen towel. Margret has already left the kitchen to notice the mess.

"Kendall, these papers are ruined!" He says and Kendall turns around, her face was red from the hot coffee splash and her clothing were having a disgusting brown stain.

"You're worried about that damn papers! Here my face is on fire, all because of you!" She yells at him and he keeps the papers down and looks around the table for something to help her with.

"This might help"

"Wha-"

Another splash of cold water hits her face and harry grins as her face started turning pale. "Is the fire still on? Or wait I'll go bring a fire extinguisher-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kendal throws the towel at harry and runs upstairs to the bedroom and straight to the bathroom.

Harry throws away the towel scrunching his nose. He looks down at the ruined papers and smirks, "well...we need new papers now."

•••

"Just tell me where they are, goddamn!" Harry snaps at Julie, Louise's lawyer who shales her head crossing her arms she says "I already told you, Mr Style, I'm not allowed to tell private information about my client!"

"This woman is getting on my nerves now!" Harry mumbles under his breath and looks up at her straight face, she's a stubborn one.

He runs his hand through his hair and takes a deep breath before leaning over the desk and looking into her eyes, he licks his lips not blinking.

"Your charm won't work on me Mr Style, I'm a lawyer, not a teenage girl. " She says and he huffs standing up he grabs his blazer from the chair beside him and leaves her cabin mumbling to himself,

"I hate lawyers for a reason!"

•••

"You called me, sir?" Bebe peeks her head into Harry's office not fully coming in yet. Harry nods and keeps away his phone, "come in and seat here."

Bebe walks over to his table and stands in front of him, "yes?" Harry clears his throat and laces his fingers together keeping his hand on the table he says,

" I know this question is not work-related but still I want you to answer it... Where is Louis?" He watches as bebe blinks her eyes staring at him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know..." She says shrugging her shoulders and harry signs sitting up straight he says, "I know the amount I pay to you is not enough and you won't say no if I agree to increase your pay... But you have to tell me where Louis is?"

Bebe laughs and pushes her blond hair back straightening her back she looks dead in Harry's eyes saying, "I'm afraid I don't know, sir."

Harry's jaw clenched and he bangs his fist on his desk standing up he snaps, "For God, sake tell me where that boy is!"

Bebe looks at him not even flinching when he raised his voice at her, "Isn't it a strange thing, we know the importance of those things only when we don't have those things... Have a good day sir." With that, she leaves...

we know the importance of those things only when we don't have those things

Harry signs and rubs his face as her words keep running through his mind, he doesn't give a damn about those papers... He wants to see him...

•••

"Oh my god, Harry! I've been waiting for you soo long. Why are you so late?" Kendal goes and grabs his arm. Harry clicks his tongue and moves her hand away saying, "what're you doing here?"

Kendall's face fell, she's been living in his house since that Gala night and harry after so many times failing to find out where Louis is...right now he needs peace.

"What do you mean? You want me to leave? What did I do to you? "

Harry groans sitting on the couch he grabs his hair, "stop questioning me so much I already have tons of unanswered questions running through my head twenty-four-seven! I'm so fucking tired right now, I just want some peace and some alone time. Is that too much to ask without being questioned so much?"

Kendal pressed her lips in a thin line and nodded "Of course harry you can have peace. I just wanted to lift your mood but it looks like my presence is making it worst."

Harry rubs his forehead leaning back on the couch he looked at her with tired eyes, "I didn't tell you to leave, I just asked what you're doing here? Is it work-related or not? Stop playing the victim card here. "

Kendal crosses her arms and looks at him with a stern face, "Harry, what are we?"

Harry groans loudly, "oh my god! These women make me lose my fucking mind. Why are you all so fucking annoying? That Julie and bebe did enough to get on my nerves and now you're jumping on me with questions, again!"

Kendal rolls her eyes, "keeps your work in an office and answer my this only question Harry, what. Are. We?"

"As in what? Humans?"

".....Friends with benefits? Girlfriend boyfriend? What are we?"

"I don't know, you name it I'm going to sleep-"

"HARRY! I'm pregnant with your child..."