20

Harry rubs his face and runs his fingers through his long locks before taking a deep breath and leaving his apron on the counter next to louis' and leaving the kitchen.

He peeks in the living room to see that everyone was putting on a movie to watch together, he looks around to see that Aaron is still there that means louis didn't left.

Harry goes in and sits next to his father who looks at him up and down, "where's our cake?"

Harry groans and rubs his face, "I'm too tired to take it right now. I'll bake it tomorrow please not now." Des rolls his eyes at his son and says,

"You're the youngest here and looks more tired than me!"

Harry looks at his father with an offended look, "yes dad, i can get tired too! Even tho i had a day off work-"

His phone ran interrupting him in between. He groans and pulls out his phone as his father shakes his head at him and turns his attention towards the TV.

Harry looks at the unknown number and hangs up, he goes to put his phone back in his pocket but it rings again.

He saw the same unknown number flashing on the screen, he frowns and picks it up, "ello?" He says in annoyed tone.

"Mr. Styles, your wife got into an accident and she's in the OT right now, you have to come immediately!" An unknown man speaks in panic tone.

"What the fuck- o don't have a wife! I'm married to a beautiful b-"

"Kendall Jenner, her car was found crashed against a tree. We got your name and number from her phone, you need to be here right now!"

Harry's eyes widened and he stands up, "I'll be there!" With taht he hangs up and goes towards main door without saying anything to his family who were looking at him confused.

He meets louis in the hallway and louis looks at him and frowned as he saw the concern and worry over Harry's face.

"What happened harry?"

"Kendal' car was found crashed against a tree... she's in the Operation theatre right now!"

•••

"Kendall Jenner?"

Harry asks quickly to the receptionist and she types the name in her computer and says, "floor 6, room 345!"

Harry nods and looks back at louis who was behind him. They both left the house without telling anyone about the news.

Harry goes towards the lift and louis follows him inside. Harry taps his foot as they both wait for the lift to reach the 6th floor.

Louis can see the sweat running down Harry's forehead. The way her hands were shaky and sweaty... He cares for her...

Harry rushes out as the lift doors opened and louis runs behind him. They both look at the door room number and finally found 345 at the end of the hallway.

Harry opens the door and walks in to see...

No one in the room. They both frowned and looked around to see the bed empty. Suddenly from behind the door Kendall comes out yelling,

"YOU CARE!"

Louis flinches at her high pitch loud voice abd takes a step back as she attacks harry in a tight hug.

Harry stands there still not understanding anything. Kendal smirks at louis who was staring at her with wide eyes...she was perfectly fine!

"I knew you cared for me. I knew you're not good at showing but deep down you care us..." kendal says moving back and putting her hands on Harry's cheeks looking in his eyes.

Louis looks away from the scene a frown still over his face as he looks around to see anyone else to whome kendal is referring as 'us' but couldn't find.

"What is all this kendal!" Harry's voice was cold and emotionless. Kendal smiles and she strokes his cheek, "i wanted to make sure you care for me and this bab-"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KENDALL!" Harry pushes her back and she stumbles back looking at him confused.

"What-"

"YOU FUCKING DID ALL THIS JUST TO PROVE A FUCKING- oh my god, i was so fucking worried Kendall! I ran here not saying a word to my family just to make sure the baby is okay only to find out I WAS BEING FOOLED!" Harry yells in Kendall's face.

Louis looks at them confused, his hands starting to turn sweaty and heart beating fast... The baby?

"I-i didn't m-meant to harry y-you know m-" kendal stuttered out but harry shakes his head, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Don't say a word kendal. This is not a joke, this is not how you make sure that someone cares for ypu or not! " Harry says in a calm tone and louis looks down feeling out of image.

Kendal looks down as tears started to pool her eyes, "I'm sorry..."

Harry signs and rubs his face and then notices that louis was still in the room. Probably confused as hell, he turns to him.

"I'm sorry you cane here to see all this, you should go back home and tell everyone that everyone's okay. And I'll be back soon..." He says not meeting louis' questioning eyes.

"Oka-"

"Wait louis, you should know the news too. Its time to reveal the news now Harry!" Kendal says to harry and louis looks between them confused.

"What news?"

"That i am-"

"Shut up Kendall! This is not the right time. Louis go back home I'll be there soon." Harry says to louis in stern voice and louis raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Who are you to order me?"

"I'm your fucking husba-"

Louis laughs bitterly interrupting him in between he says, "so funny you still has misunderstandings styles! We are not married anymore, we signed the divorce papers legally!"

Harry smirks and walks close to him crossing his arms as well he says, "and i did not signe-"

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD HARRY AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR SHITTY MARRIAGE THAT YOU COULDN'T HANDLE!" Kendal yells at harry grabbing his shoulder and making him to face her instead of louis.

"W-what..."