22

"w-what?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Harry repeats again his eyes glancing between louis' eyes and lips. Louis as on conclusion licks his lips and looks away from those green dark eyes mumbling, "why do you wanna kiss me?"

"Who doesn't want to louis..." Harry whispered as he lifts his hand and cups louis' jaw making him look at him in eyes. His thumb gently traces the outline of louis' bottom lip.

Louis looks him in eyes and steps closer to him that made harry look at him surprised but he wasn't complaining. "Well...do you think you deserve to kiss me?"

Harry was startled as louis lifts one his hand and slings it over his neck. "O-of-course i do!" Louis raised his eyebrow at him and keeps his other hand on Harry's hard chest.

"Oh harry...you get fooled so easily..." Harry frowned as he saw louis smirk mischievously and then his hand was on his crotch that made harry immediately take a deep breath.

"Louis-" suddenly louis grasped his crotch and his other hand was removed that was over his neck. Harry moans shamelessly as his eyes roll back.

"Fuck baby... what're you doing to me..." Harry whispered as he opens his eyes again to look at louis innocently blinking.

"Distracting you so i could do this!"

"What-wait- LOUIS NO-"

Louis laughs loudly as he already has Harry's car keys in his hands that he stole from his pocket and he runs towards his car and opens the door getting in he slammed the door close before harry could catch him.

"Call yourself a cab styles. Have a great night!" With that louis starts the car as Harry's eyes widened and he bangs his hand on the car window yelling.

"No louis don't leave me here- there won't be any cab available at this time! Its dangerous here- I COULD GET RAPE!"

Louis stops the car at that and he looks at harry who looks like he just got his an electric shock.  "You could get....what?"

"Rape! I got get harrassed or-or worst i could get killed!" Harry says and throws his hands in air making different motions that made louis bit his lips cause this giant giraffe was looking cute right now.

"Oh really? So then what are those pretty muscles for huh? Do they work or are they for show hmm?" Louis says glancing at Harry's biceps that was popped as he has his arms crossed.

"Pretty muscles huh..." Harry smirks as he leans forward towards louis who rolled his eyes and holds the car wheel in his hands looking forward at the silent road he says,

"If you want a cab i think you should try looking for one from now on. Good night sweetie and..." Louis turns to look harry in his eyes, he continued "Congratulations, you're gonna be a father soon!"

Harry's face dropped as louis drives his car away and he just stands there.

"Fucking hell!" He curses and runs his fingers through his hair. He pulls out his phone and starts calling his driver to order him to bring a car right now when he heard that annoying voice.

"HARRY! WAIT FOR ME-STOP HARRY!" kendal yells as she chase after harry who was running away as fast as he can.

"SORRY NOT SORRY BUT I DON'T KNOW YOU MA'AM!"

"STUPID OSTRICH STOP RUNNING!"

•••

*Next morning*

Louis smiles and he turns to check himself in the body length mirror, he loves suits!

He goes downstairs and looks at Aaron's back who was shirtless and was making breakfast for them

He goes and hugs hin from behind making Aaron jump startled, "Jesus Christ! I nearly flipped the pan upside down!"

Louis giggles covering his mouth that made Aaron smile at him, "sorry Aaron..."

"You look so good louis...so professional and ravishing..."

Aaron smirks as louis' cheeks turned red and he fixes his fringes mumbling, "Thanks Aaron..."

"No problem love, now go to your seat breakfast is ready!"

"Mmh smells yummy..."

•••

"Okay Aaron I'm leaving for wor-mmm"

Louis was interrupted by Aaron's lips, he signed softly abd kisses him back. After pulling back they both looked at each other.

"All the best for your shoot today...and be careful hmm?" Aaron says softly to which louis nods and smiles as Aaron strokes his cheeks.

"Yes...i will Aaron."

•••

Harry groans loudly as he sits in his chair and rests his head back. He got into a fight with kendal this morning again, she just won't stop bothering him, that girl is nightmare dressed as a ....model?

*Knock knock*

"Come in!"

Harry takes a deep breath and sits up straight. The door opens and bebe steps in with a huge grin on her face.

"What do you want n-"

"Well, louis is gonna be here soon! So I was asking you to call le-"

Harry jumps out of his seat and stands up straight with his eyes widened. "Louis will be here!"

Bebe raised her eyebrow and nods, "yes louis Tomlinson, the hottest guy in our office works here so obviously he's gonna be here-"

"Don't call him hot." Harry says in deep raspy voice and bebe smirks as she sensed the jealousy in his voice.

"Why... don't you think he's hot, his ass in those tight skinny jeans almost pooping out like a-BITCH HOW DARE YOU!" Bebe yells loudly and bends down to avoid getting hit by the coffee mug harry threw on her.

"I told you! don't call hi-"

"Uh am I interrupting something?" Louis says now fully stepping in the room. Bebe smirks as she saw Harry's face getting sweaty.

"Well yes, Harry here got jealous because I called-"

"LOUIS! Thank god you're back i missed you so much! Where were you so many days? Its been ages since we met!" Harry walks over to a confused louis and hugs him tightly.

Louis frowns and looks over bebe who was smirking. "Uh... Harry I saw you last nig-"

"Let's not waste time and get to work! BEBE FOLLOW US!" Harry says and wraps his arm around louis before he could process anything he was dragged out of the room.