24

Louis was enjoying his burger sitting on the desk, in bebe' office. It was lunch break, harry had left when he got a call and leo was out to bring them some coffee while bebe went out to call niall.

After this shoot is over, him, bebe and niall are gonna go out clubbing tonight cause earlier louis didn't got the chance to go to that party niall said and meet that unknown boy named Zayn!

Louis was dangling his feets and chewing on the burger when the door was opened and harry steps in.

He hasn't left since louis came and its actually amusing louis how he's always behind him making sure he's comfortable with everything...maybe he's just trying to be nice and friendly, nothing serious right-

"You look so cute!" Harry's voice interrupted him as he looks at louis. Louis gives him a small smile and continued on eating as he watches harry lock the door.

Louis frowns when he saw harry lock the door and then turned to face him with a mischievous smile. His eyes widened and he immediately goes to put his burger away and escape but damit harry has already trapped him between his arms.

"H-harry- what're you doing!" Louis stuttered out as he looks in those dark green eyes, Harry's muscular arms were caging him from each sides.

"You look so pretty in these shorts louis..." Harry whispered and louis got goosebumps due to his raspy and deep voice. Harry's eyes falls in louis' lap, his thick tan thighs on display.

This was the second outfit for the shoot. It was a black floral printed blazer with pink flowers on it, with designed zippers on its arms. Some shorts that were printed opposite as it had black flowers and the background was pink.

The shorts were ending right above louis' mid thighs and harry didn't expected him to be clean and shaven. His hairless, soft tanned skin was making harry lose his mind.

Louis gulps as harry keeps staring at his thighs intensely so he decided to do something about it. "How's Kendall?"

Harry moves back and rolls his eyes, he runs his fingers through his hair groaning, "why do you have to ruin the moment louis!" Harry was pissed off.

Louis jumps down the desk and keeps his half eaten burger on the wrapper besides, on the table. "What moment you talking about harry?"

As soon as louis turned he bumps into Harry's hard chest. His strong cologne makes louis' hands sweaty as he felt Harry's arms caging him again.

"The moment where i was appreciating your beauty..." Harry says looking in those pretty blue eyes. Louis looks down and signs.

"Harry... I'm nor your husband anymore! You have no right to be so close to me so firstly, please move back!" Louis says with the bit of confident he has.

Harry smirks and doesn't moves a muscle but leans down, louis bites the inside of his cheek as he felt Harry's warm breath on his neck.

"Why baby boy... don't you like the attention you're getting hmm?" Louis takes a sharp breath as Harry's nose runs over his jaw and he turns away as harry keeps on whispering, "don't you like it when I'm close to you...the way tou take deep breaths to calm your self from jumping in my arms..."

Louis almost whimpers as Harry's lips touched his neck, just below his ear, "H-harry-s-stop-"

"Why? Don't you want it louis...mmh?" Harry whispers out as he drags his lips back up to louis' jaw and heard him whimper.

"W-we can't harry- I can't let you d-do this pleas-"

At that harry moves back a bit but doesn't removes his hands from beside louis and looks him in eyes asking, "why louis? What's stopping you?"

Louis holds the desk that was behind him and says, "Your past actions harry. The things you did to make me the bad guy. Remember what you called me...what was it harry...whore? Cheater? Gold digg-"

"Stop stop stop!" Harry snaps as he steps back and rubs his forehead. Louis frowns as he looks at him.

"Why harry? Can't handle the truth or are you scared to hear it-"

"I SAID STOP IT!" Harry yells making louis flinch back. Harry's nostrils were flaring as his hands were clenched into tight fists,

"Can't you see it louis! Can't you see I'm trying to be nice! I'm trying to make it up to you for what all i did. I am truly regretting what all i did that night and said to you... you're nothing like that louis-"

Louis' jaw clenched and steps forward, "Why are you releasing it now harry! Why are you running back to me when I'm trying to move on! Are you only doing this, to break my heart again later on huh!"

Harry face dropped and he pushes his hairs back, "Trying to move on- what do you mean by that?"

Louis shakes his head in disbelief, "Is that all you heard!?"

"What do you mean by moving on louis!"

"MOVING ON MEANS MOVING ON! WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET OVER YOU AND BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, THAT'S THE TIME YOU REALISE YOUR MISTAKES AND RUN BACK TO ME!"

Louis was panting as he yells at harry who shakes his head and goes to speak again but louis stops him.

"No harry...i can't do this! You're expecting me to forgive you and leave the person who was there for me when i needed the love and support the most! Not gonna happen, so stop trying and please leave me alone." Louis turns back and grabs his phone from the desk and turns back to face harry who was standing there in guilt.

"I would have said, you should move on too but I've already seen you've moved on the night you broke my heart. Go and give all this attention and compliments to the mother of your kid and please... let me be!" With that louis leaves harry alone in that room.