25

Louis wipes away his tears and takes a turn to come face to face with Kendal. He looks at the basket of lunch she was holding and then his eyes falls on her stomach...

Harry's not his...he did the right thing...harry deserve more better than him...he deserves her...yes

His mind was trying to convince him but there was a slight bit of guilt he felt for yelling at harry...he was just trying build back their relationship but then again...its too late now!

Kendal frowns as she saw louis' eyes red and nose puffy. "You okay?" She asks him and he nods wipping away his cheeks with the sleeves on his blazer he gives her a small smile.

"I'm fine..."

He turns and walks away and she signed as she goes forward towards Harry's office but saw him emerging from the studio room.

"Harry! I bought you lunch-"

"I'm not hungry." With that harry goes in the lift and pressed the button to the conference room. Kendal frowns and goes behind to get in lift as well but the doors were closed before it.

•••

"He-louis are you okay?" Bebe holds louis by shoulder as she saw him rushing towards the exit of the building. Leo was behind her holding coffee cups looking at him conserned.

"Y-yeah, uhem... I'm okay.." louis says clearing his throat not meeting Bebe' eyes.

"No tell me what happened! Did harry do some-"

"Its alright bebe, i don't want to talk about it..." Louis says rubbing his face.

"But-"

"Hey its okay if okay if he doesn't want to talk about it. Here have this coffee, you look tired let's do the rest of the shoot tomorrow." Leo says handing louis his coffee.

Louis nods as well as bebe who agreed with him. "Okay, then i got some work I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye bebe, bye lou take care!" With that leo leaves.

Bebe looks at louis sipping his drink, still in his shoot clothes. "You need to change young man or else you'd drop coffee over those clothes and i can't afford to dry clean it till tomorrow!"

Louis giggles as bebe hits his arm playfully. "Okay okay i will change" he turns towards and starts walking towards the dressing room as bebe follows after him.

"You're coming to that party tonight, right?"

Louis thinks about it, he doesn't want to put bebe and niall down also he wants to get his mind refresh and enjoy the night.

"I'm coming definitely!"

•••

"Bebe...stop staring at him like you're gonna eat him!" Niall hisses at bebe who moves away her eyes from louis to lool at niall. She smirked and gives him a wink,

"Why? Are you jealous horan?"

Niall rolled his eyes as he looks outside the window. They were going to the club where they'll meet zayn, right now they were in a cab.

Louis shyly pulls down the denim shorts he was wearing, his sheer see through black top was hanging off one of his shoulder to expose hus collar bone and some of his chest. Yes bebe dressed him up.

"He looks so hot-"

"Okay bebe enough, either you go and marry him or shut up and sit here in silence" Niall says with greet teeth, he was so damn jealous. Bebe didn't looked at him even once but was whole time staring at louis.

Louis was in the passenger seat looking out as they finally stop infront of the club. He turns to face bebe and niall saying, "let's go guys-what happened?"

Bebe glares at niall who glared back at her. "You guys okay?" Louis asks unsure. Niall shakes his head and leaves the cab with bebe following after him.

Louis shrugs and gets out of car as well. He follows them inside the club, the music already making him feel free and confident.

"Louis, come with me." Bebe wraps her arm around louis' and dragged him towards the bar. Niall was following them.

Louis looks at the bar where a guy with dark hair was sitting with his drink talking to the bartender.

"Zayn! How are you mate!" Niall rushes and hugs zayn who stood up and smiles at the irish lad and hugs him.

"'m good Nialler, how you doin?"

"Good good." Niall pulls back and bebe smiles as she gives zayn a hug saying hello as well.

Louis looks at the dark haired guy who finally lets his eyes fall on him.

"You must be louis! I've heard so much about you, but now I'm meeting you!" Zayn says as he forwards a hand towards louis to shook.

"Uh-yeah, i wanted to come to your party as well but i got stuck in some...work" louis says as he shook hands with zayn.

"I'm Zayn Malik, the owner of Malik textiles." Louis raised his eyebrow as he says.

"I've heard the name. I'm louis Tomlinson I'm...a building model, not launched yet." Louis says unsure of what he's saying if its right or wrong.

Zayn nods as he grins, "you want a drink? Please take a seat here!" Louis smiles as he sits besides him.

He looks around to see thay niall and bebe both were missing. Must be fighting in some corner.

"What would you like louis?" Zayn asks louis who looks at the bartender then back at him.

"Vodka please"

Zayn smirks as he tells the bartender his and louis' order, "wanted to get wasted eh?"

Louis chuckles as he nods, "yeah, life is too short to take serious...wanna get away from the problems for a while."

Zayn nods, "yeah i totally understand. I came here for the same reason actually!" Zayn says as he takes a sip of his vodka.

Louis hums as he grabs his drink from the bartender, "can i know that reason tho?" He asks looking at zayn who gulps down his whole drink at once.