3

This time Louis didn't cry or run away, he's tired of people controlling his life... he has been through hell and now he's gonna make heaven himself by standing for himself this time.

"Are you scared harry? Are you scared I'll take over the company and then your property? I already won your family's heart, are you scared that I'll take the rest of your luxury too?" With each question, Louis took a step forward toward harry who didn't step back.

Louis lifts his chin to meet the eye level of harry, he lifts his finger-snapping it "just wait and see... I don't want a single penny from you or your property but I... won't leave this house cause this is my house too...with rights and privileges of being your husband I'll stay here and watch you try to get rid of me... let's see in the end who walks out first"

Louis looks into those dark green eyes which didn't scare him, "you...or me" with that Louis turns and leaves to get ready... after all, it is his first day of work.

Harry glares at Louis's back, he clenched his jaw pushing back his long hair he muttered,

"The game is on Louis..."

•••

Louis looks at himself in the body length mirror, he turns to look at his backside

Louis looks at himself in the body length mirror, he turns to look at his backside. "Not bad." He mumbles, the shirt was long enough to give his paws that he loves it makes him look cute.

He smiles and brushes his fringes so they're covering his forehead and stop tight above his eyes. He wears his shoes, all these clothes and shoes were already there in the closet for him.

He didn't have to buy, or even ask for anything. He smiled one last time in the mirror and leaves the room. The house was empty as harry has already left for work, not even bothering to inform Louis.

As Louis walks out of the house he saw a car already parked there, a driver was standing there as well. He walks towards the car and the driver opens the car for him.

"Um..who left this for me?" He questions, cause last time he remembered that Harry didn't say anything about leaving a car for him.

"I'm Leo, sir. And I'm appointed by Miss Anne" there was immediately a smile on Louis's lips, his mother-in-law is doing so much for him. She even appointed a driver for him!

"Thank you, Leo!" Louis gets in the black ranger rover and key and closes the door getting in the driver's seat Louis smiles at him saying "And call me Louis, sir makes me feel old..."

Leo nods smiling "okay, Louis!" he starts driving and Louis turns his attention towards the window. He looks outside as huge tall buildings pass by. He has never been to New York City it's his first time, tho he still misses Doncaster...not including his old uncle.

•••

"Like Liam, who even names their cat pussy-"

Harry was interrupted when a splash of water hit his face. Liam keeps a hand over his mouth, his eyes widened he breathes out a "what did he name his cat?"

Harry opens his eyes and glares at his best friend who has spit all the water on his face. "You just spat the whole water in my face! Ewww it is mixed with your Saliva- eww!"

Liam rolls his eyes as harry wipes his face quickly. "Yeah, don't act as you hate it c'mon. harry!" harry glares as Liam smirks at him "shut up"

*Knock knock*

Harry throws the tissue papers away saying "come in!" Harry's assistant, Jennifer, peeks her head in asking "sir, someone named Lou-eh is here to meet you."

"Oi, it's Louis!" Harry signed and closed his eyes rubbing his forehead when he heard Louis's voice from behind his assistant.

"Take him to the waiting roo-"

"Bring him in girl! What're you waiting for? It's your boss's husband!" Liam interrupts harry, Jennifer's eyes widened and she immediately moves out of Louis's way.

"I'm sorry sir I stopped you, you can go in" Louis smiles brightly, "it's alright love!" He walks in.

Harry groans, "what was the need to call him in?" He says to Liam who smirks "He's your husband harry! I have to meet him..."

And then Liam turns to face Louis, "Hello Louis, I'm Liam Payne. The president of the company and Harry's bitchest best friend!"

Harry rolls his eyes as Louis giggles and shakes hands with Liam. "Hello Liam, you already know me! I'm Harry's only husband"

Liam chuckles and looks at his best friend, "He's so innocent man, how can you call him evil!"

Louis gasps as harry roll his eyes, "He called me evil?" Liam nods with a straight face he said "He even said that you're tiny!"

Louis looks at harry who was already looking at him. "You called me tiny? Have you ever seen your peepee?"

Liam chokes on his spit and puts a hand over his mouth to stop himself from busting out laughing.

Harry's jaw clenched and he bangs his hand on his desk, "Shut the fuck up! Watch your words here, this isn't your home. This is my office you have to respect me here!"

Louis looks at him and crosses his arms, he sassily replies "And I'm Louis styles, you have to respect me everywhere!"

Liam couldn't control it enough, and he busts out laughing holding his stomach he falls on the couch laughing his ass off.

Harry rolls his eyes looking at his best friend he says, "Go back to work you laughing duck and you!" Harry points at Louis who looks at him smiling like he didn't just piss him off.

"Go to floor six, right side you'll see a huge door that says 'studio' go in and meet Ms Rexha she'll tell you everything, now both of you. GET OUT!"

Liam jumps on his feet and runs out of Harry's office, while Louis takes his time and turns to leave after Liam.

Harry rubs his forehead, "He's a fucking pain in the arse!" he mumbles sitting back in his seat he goes back to working only to get interrupted again by his assistant running in, without knocking.

She was panting, "what happened jenif-" Harry questions to which Jennifer rushes in saying,

"Sir, Your husband and Ms Wilde are fighting!"

"Shit!"