Chapter 6

Fuck. 

Fuck. 

Fuck. 

My sweet angel left. One minute I was in a trance watching her and the next she's rushing down the beach. I become mad that she left, I wanted her to stay so I could continue to watch her. 

Once he started to leave I finally came back to reality. I get up and follow her, maybe a bit to close but whatever. She never looks back, just picks up her pace. I hear the yelling and begin to actually wonder what's going on. 

As I follow her she begins to slip through the crowd, being so big, I can't make it through but for the most part, I can see over the crowd and see what they are watching. I watch and listen to the people yell "fight, fight, fight" on repeat. There's two boys fighting. I see someone walk into the circle with the boys, a girl. I squint and realize it's angel. She walks up, probably saying something to them but they clearly don't listen. That for some reason makes me a bit upset. She starts to move around a bit and touches one of the guys shoulders. He stops and looks at her. I wonder how her touch will affect me? When I can see again she is making the boy laugh. The she starts to walk away, towards a group a boys. One of them I recognize to be Seth from the Surf Shack who we met earlier. They all walk away and my angel disappears. 

Damn.

The crowd breaks off again and continues the party as a kid turns the music back up. Guess that was that. 

I sigh and then see Vanessa. She's walking over to me. Guess tonight might get even better. 

Game time. 

"Hey I was beginning to wonder if you came. I saw your friends but no Blake," she says as she runs her hand down my arm. 

I smirk at her. Then run my eyes up and down her body. She has a red skimpy bikini on. Red nails to match. Very average and nowhere near as good as angel. But, it will have to be ok. 

"Like what you see," she bats her eye lashes. 

No, not at all.

"Yeah I do," I lie. 

"Good, got anywhere we could go to get some, Privacy." She wiggles a little with impatient, her tits wiggle too which catch my attention for a second. 

God I'm such a tits guy. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as much an ass guy but tits are like, the tiniest sliver better in my eyes.

The resort. 

"Ya, I got a room at the resort all to myself, my roommate shouldn't be home for a while if at all."

I begin to get up. She follows. She better be good. 

"Lets go," she sticks out her hand, wanting me to take it. 

I take it hesitantly. I hate human touch. But if it gets me laid, I'll put up with it for a few minutes.

we begin our walk.

"If your wondering my car doesn't get here until tomorrow."

"Oh so we have to walk then?" She seems a little annoyed that I don't have a car but she looks to brush it off and walks a little faster to keep up with my pace.

"If you want some Blake action a little walking will be worth it seeing as though you may not be able to when I'm through with you," I smirk as I watch her face go red and she looks back at me with a sly smile. 

she then stops, pulling me with her. 

"Wha-" 

I'm cut off by her bringing my head down to her level and kissing me hard. Damn she's a dominate one. Well we'll have to see who is more. 

I bring my hand to her neck and bundle one hand in her hair, the other runs over her ass. I squeeze as well as pull her hair at the same time, causing her mouth to open with a moan. I take the opportunity to slip my tongue down her throat. Which earns another moan. This girl's a loud one. I like them loud. 

I pull away. Her lips following me, trying to find my lips again. I put my finger on her lips. Slowly pulling her bottom lip down as it bounces for a second before resting again. 

"Lets continue this at the resort ya?" I release her and continue walking, Leaving her to process what happened. 

When I still don't hear her walking, I stop and turn around. She looks lost in thought. Feeling where my lips just were on her lips. 

"Hello? Earth to Vanessa?" I call to her. 

She snaps out of it and red spreads across her face. 

She walks up to me as I fall in step beside her. 

She looks down as she mumbles a quick sorry. 

"Hey nothing to be ashamed of, every girl who's tasted my lips reacts like that. It's a daily occurrence." I look down and smirk at her as her face turns even darker. 

The minute we step foot in my room he attacks me. She literally jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my torso. I am shocked for a minute before I react and grab onto her ass. Moving her against the door. I slam her lightly, causing her to groan. I take the chance to kiss her and stick my tongue in her again. When she starts to kiss me back I take my lips away from her and begin to kiss around her neck. She moans loudly as I hit her sweet spot. 

"Blake," she moans breathlessly. 

I continue to kiss her neck, making my way down her neck to her chest. I move on hand behind her back and untie her top. She pulls it over her head. I stop for a minute to look at her big tits. Damn this woman definitely has these going for her. She wiggles under my hold and they bounce. Making my dick twitch in my shorts. I aggressively bend my head down and take a tit in my mouth. I suck and pull hard, at this point she's a moaning mess. I switch to the other tit, giving it the same treatment. Her hands move all over me, stopping at my shoulder to take off my shirt. Slipping it off my shoulders. 

I move us to the bed, throwing her on it. Before she can do anything, I grab her by the ankles, yanking her to me. I look at her for permission which she eagerly grants. I run my hands up her thighs, goosebumps lay where I touch. I pull down her bottoms, revealing all of her. Not bad if I do say so myself. 

She's laying on her back with her legs bent up. 

"Are you on the pill or do I need to get a condom?" I ask her. 

She smirks.

"I'm on the pill."

~~~~~~~~~ 

chapter 6!!!!