Chapter 3

I Have to Admit, it's god damn gorgeous here. everything looks so peaceful and the people look like they all belong here. Apart from the tourists. the mountains, the sea, the beach, the forest, everything is just beautiful. No wonder people live here. It's quiet, I'm so used to constant sound living in a large city that I've never really know peace and quite. These people would feel opposite if they came to the city I'm sure. 

We arrived at the resort yesterday but we were all jet lagged so we slept through the rest of the day. 

The resort was very nice. There was a pool and hot tub, and I have to say I was kinda impressed with the interior of the rooms. 

The water side of course was unreal

The water side of course was unreal. I'm definitely going to enjoy my time in the resort. I'm just hoping everything beyond it is just as amazing. 

In the morning I woke all the boys and family and we went out for breakfast. It was really good. They have so much stuff and a lot of new things I had never heard about before. I even tried a few things. 

After breakfast mom had a tour planned and it was supposed to take up our day until 5 in the afternoon.  

We all board onto this big bus thing and off we go out of town to see the island. The guy tells about where we are. I only listen in once in a while. Mostly distracted by the new scenery out my window. It was 2 to a seat so Danny was sitting beside me.