Chapter 249 - Mai Yue Rui madness (4)

"I gave you such a cute nickname, Minmin. And you gave me King Kong! That's not fair! You should not treat your husband like that."

"Husband!" Mai Yue Rui looked at him with amusement as he uttered the word husband.

"Hmm... Husband."

Mai Yue Rui stopped laughing as she started to keep staring at him suddenly.

"You know what?" She uttered.

"Hmm?"

Mai Yue Rui suddenly raised both her arms and cupped Kong Xian Wang's face, replied huskily, "You are handsome."

Her sudden remarks made Kong Xian Wang flustered

But Mai Yue Rui was not done yet.

Her warm hands made her grip firm as she continued, "You are really really really good looking."

She gave a look at his lips before reaching forward to claim them as hers.

The warmth in Mai Yue Rui's hand and the provocative actions of her has already ignited the forbidden desire in Kong Wang's body as he saw her reaching towards him.

But before she could touch those lips with hers, Kong Xian Wang shook away his thoughts as he removed her hands from him and stood up.

"She is not in sober mind. I can't do this to her. Kong Xian Wang, control yourself!" He muttered to himself as he clenched his fist tightly.

He shook his head and turned towards his wife and gave out a glance like a strict teacher as if she has done a mischief.

"You know what?" He pointed at her to give her a lecture.

"What? What?" But all his strict look melted right away when Mai Yue Rui leaned towards him and replied like a cute puppy.

'Oh boy! It's gonna be a tough night today!' He thought to himself before shifting his gaze towards Mai Yue Rui and picking her up in his embrace all of a sudden.

"Let's get the drug out of your body."

After picking her up he walked along the staircase to go upstairs.

While Kong Xian Wang had a stiffened expression due to his self control over his increasing desire, Mai Yue Rui was admiring his beauty as she looked at his face along his chiseled jawline.

The sharp smell of his cologne tickled her nose as she inhaled the fragrance.

"Did I tell you? I like the smell of your cologne." She uttered with a couple of hiccups.

"No, you didn't." Kong Xian Wang replied without even looking at her as all his attention was to get her sober as quick as possible.

"Arrogant!" Mai Yue Rui pouted back at him before inhaling the fragrance again.

She was so immersed in the smell that she sniffed all the way to her husband's neck to smell his perfume.

"What are you doing, Mai Yue Rui?" He couldn't help flinch.

"You smell so good." Mai Yue Rui replied huskily as her breathing started to get heavy.

"Mai Yue Rui, you better stoo - Ouch!" Before Kong Xian Wang could say anything Mai Yue Rui gave her husband a lovebite on his neck.

That's the last straw of it.

Now things are getting out of control, Kong Xian Wang had to do something or else even he can't say what he will do.

He immediately went to Mai Yue Rui's room and threw her on the bed.

Before Mai Yue Rui could react Kong Xian Wang took out a scarf from her wardrobe and tied her hands on the corner of her bed.

"Are we doing BDSM stuff?" Mai Yue Rui asked with curiosity.

"What!" Kong Xian Wang couldn't believe how his wife has turned into. They haven't even kiss yet.

And she is talking about adult stuff!

It was getting hard on him just to tie a single knot.

After securing the knot he rushed towards the bathroom.

"You didn't say anything. Are we!"

Bamn!

Kong Xian Wang closed the door of the bathroom on her face.

He turned on the shower immediately to get a cold shower.

VERY COLD SHOWER!

-----

Due to the hurriedness, Kong Xian Wang didn't even go to his room. He went straight to the bathroom in Mai Yue Rui's room.

After taking the shower he put on the pink bathrobe stored in the bathroom and went next to the mirror to dry his hair.

While drying his hair, his eyes fell in the bright mark on his neck. He pursued his lips as a cute smirk left his lips.

"I wonder how I will tease you with this little thing."

As he started to think on how to tease his wife a sound from outside drifted his attention.

He went outside in a hurry and found that his mischievous wife has escaped from his leash.

Kong Xian Wang pinched his forehead as he cursed Zhang Eliza inwardly.

He walked out of the room to look for Mai Yue Rui.

He looked for her downstairs but couldn't find her anywhere. He started to get worried about her. Only his bedroom was left. He hurried to his room but couldn't find her there as well.

He became anxious about her

"Damn you, Kong Xian Wang. She is not in steady state. How can you leave her alone!" He started to curse himself when suddenly a pair of arms hugged him from behind.

"Where were you?" Mai Yue Rui asked in dizzy mind.

It felt as if Kong Xian Wang got his soul back when he heard the sweet voice of his wife.

Kong Xian Wang turned towards Mai Yue Rui. Before he could say anything Mai Yue Rui hugged him tight as she rested her head over his broad shoulder.

"I missed you." She uttered the words lazily as she started to feel her eyes heavy.

Before Kong Xian Wang could utter a single word Mai Yue Rui looked at him in dizzy eyes and said huskily, "Kong Xian Wang! I want to..."

"Alright. Stop it now. You need to get the drug out of your system. Let's go with me."

Kong Xian Wang knows what she was thinking. But he doesn't want to take advantage of her in her vulnerable state.

He dragged her to the bathroom and scolded, "Mai Yue Rui, go and puke."

Mai Yue Rui looked at him with a confused expression.

"Get the medicine out of your body." He added.

But Mai Yue Rui couldn't think straight at that moment. All she could think of was to get intimate.

So she immediately nagged back at him as she tried to return to Kong Xian Wang while reaching her arms towards him.

"Stop! Stop right there!" Kong Xian Wang's sudden loud voice made her stop on her feet.

"But I don't wanna!" She again nagged back at him as she hugged his arm.

'What should I!" Kong Xian Wang couldn't think of anything.

Then he suddenly remembered, he heard from Mai Yue Rui's friend that Mai Yue Rui's cannot tolerate slimy food. She would immediately vomit if anyone forces her to eat it.

This gave Kong Xian Wang and idea  as he grabbed both her arms again and went straight to the next TV.