Chapter 246 - Mai Yue Rui Madness (1)

When Kong Xian Wang finally reached their home, he saw Mai Yue Rui was still sleeping soundly.

He looked behind to see the pile of snacks that he bought then drifted his gaze towards Mai Yue Rui.

He leaned towards her and murmured in low voice, "After biting my hand, you still dare to sleep soundly?" He continued with a chuckle.

He retreated his face and again looked at the snack.

"Who should I pick first" He murmured to himself.

Then he remembered not to leave Mai Yue Rui alone. So he decided to pick up Mai Yue Rui first. Later he will come back to get the snacks.

After closing his car door, he walked towards Mai Yue Rui.

He put the purse on her lap and picked her up gently.

Mai Yue Rui was still sleeping peacefully as she rested her head on his broad shoulder.

Kong XIan Wang smiled at her and walked inside the house.

-------

After they entered Kong Xian Wang looked at the empty house that welcomed the couple.

"Welcome back, wifey!"

After having a good look of the house he looked back at his wife and gave her a chuckle.

"This time you are not allowed to leave. You and I will stay here...forever!" His eyes softened.

Suddenly Mai Yue Rui again started to move.

Looks like she is awake but still not sure if she is sober.

She could hardly open her eyes.

Out of habit she stretched her arms almost hitting her husband's chin. She dropped her purse on the floor in that process.

It seems like his embrace feels like a soft cozy bed to her looking how comfortable she was in her arms.

"You are awake?" Kong Xian Wang asked her softly.

This time he was not afraid of her to eat his arms getting bitten.

Because all she had in front of  her to eat was his face. And he didn't have any problem with that!

She rubbed her eyes to see more clearly.

But it seemed she was still far away to get sober.

She came close to his face and blinked twice.

And in her response, her husband also moved his face to her and blinked her back.

Mai Yue Rui was startled by his response. She was acting like a baby.

Kong Xian Wang went towards the sofa and made her sit on the sofa.

Mai Yue Rui was still gaping at him with drowsy eyes and casually pointed her finger at him.

"Who are you?" She couldn't stop blinking her eyes as she asked in tipsy voice.

Kong Xian Wang squatted on his knees and looked at his wife with amusement.

He chuckled at her and replied playfully, "I don't know. Guess who I am?"

Mai Yue Rui came closer to him and had a good look of his face again. She flickered his nose with his finger. Then suddenly pinched both his cheeks hard making them numb.

She pinched her ears, flickered his hair but she still couldn't figure out. in the end she gave up and leaned back on the sofa.

She pouted at her husband and replied, "I don't know!"

Kong Xian Wang couldn't stop laughing at his wife.

He leaned on her and placed his elbows on her lap resting his chin over his palm.

"How can you forget this handsome face? That's not fair!" He squinted his eyes mischievously.

Then he added, "I am your husband!" His face started to glitter with his imaginary halo.

Mai Yue Rui looked at him with tipsy eyes. She again started blinking her eyes and out of nowhere suddenly she slapped his lips.

Kong Xian Wang was taken aback. He pushed away from her lap and looked at her surprised with his hand covering his lips.

"Why did you hit me?" He asked in shock.

She came close to his face and rhymed in tipsy voice, "Liar, liar...pants on fire!"

"What!" King Xian Wang couldn't help chuckle again.

He pinched his eyes and looked elsewhere as he tried his best to stop laughing.

He was having the fun of his life. Never in his dream did he imagine to have this type of coversation with Mai Yue Rui.

He turned towards her and blurted, "Are you saying I'm lying to you?"

Mai Yue Rui nodded and replied in a slurring voice, "Yes, I can't get married to you. You are not handsome!"

"What!" Kong Xian Wang felt like his world has turned upside down.

After a pause Mai Yue Rui added, "And you look old too."

This last line hit the last strand of dignity that Kong Xian Wang was clutching tight.

He looked at her grumpily and confronted, "Ms Mai Yue Rui, I think you have really drank a lot. That's why you are mistaking my age."

Mai Yue Rui pouted as she shook her head.

"No, I am not. Look what you are wearing. Only uncles wear suits like this."

Kong Xian Wang looked at his suit and then looked back at her dress.

"Then what are you wearing, mam?"

Mai Yue Rui looked at her dress and her jaw dropped.

"Whoa! This dress is pretty."

She stood up and twirled to see her dress wave.

Of course, she stumbled on her way. So Kong Xian Wang came and held her hands.

Mai Yue Rui looked at both their dress and saw them match togther.

"Whoa! Our dresses match together." She said with amusement.

"See? I told you we are a couple!" The corner of his lips curved.

"That means, we are really married?" Mai Yue Rui asked with surprise.

Kong Xian Wang nodded in triumph as he saw her amused expression.

But after seeing his victorious smile Mai Yue Rui suddenly burst into crying!

"Ahh!" She started to cry like a child,

"Wha...wha...what? What happened?" Kong Xian Wang was startled. He was confused. He could not figure out why she was suddenly crying now.

She has become more unpredictable to him.

Mai Yue Rui snifled as she looked at him in his eyes.

"What I feared has finally happen to me!"