Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41.  I have kept my eyes only for one.

"Why did you ask me to gather information about Ran Ruo?" Asked Si Ying.

Xian Wang turned towards Si Ying as if roaring like a lion. He felt so disturbed when Si Ying asked him about Ran Ruo at the time of finding his blue eyed girl.

After being glared like that Si Ying silently went beside Xian Wang and took a seat.

Time went by in the video. So it was time for the most awaited girl arrival.

Xian Wang's heart was beating fast.

Lub Dub....Lub Dub....Lub Dub...

Just when he was sure that the girl would make an entry, the video jumped into another scene. Xian Wang frowned. He rewinded the video and played again. Then he noticed the time. The video jumped to the time after their departure.

"What is this crap you brought Si Ying?" Xian Wang yelled.

"What happened?" Si Ying was confused. He didn't know what was his fault since he didn't check the video himself. He just went to the club and collected the clip as he was instructed.

Xian Wang rewinded the video again and let his friend see the gap in the video.

Si Ying understood the matter. He then said, "Let me talk with the manager there. Wait."

Si Ying picked up his phone and dialled the number.

When Si Ying was talking with the manager Xian Wang was sitting with restless emotions.

His legs were shaking very fast.

After five minutes Si Ying returned.

"What happened?" Xian Wang asked.

"I talked with the manager. They told me that during the gap in the video they were having a maintenance check in their surveillance system. So their cameras were turned off.

Xian Wang felt very much disappointed.

'Of all the time they had to do it that time.'

After 2 minutes of silence Si Ying ask, "Why did you need it Xian?"

"I'm not telling you now. You'll know when I catch the person."

"You can't tell me now?" Si Ying pouted.

"No!" Xian Wang said firmly.

The room again fell into silence. After some time Xian Wang continue to work in his tab. Si Ying turned to leave when he remembered the file about Ran Ruo.

"Hey you still didn't tell me about that file."

"Which file?" Xiang Wang forgot.

"That file." Si Ying pointed towards the file.

"Oh that. It's just curiosity." Xian Wang said carelessly.

"Curiosity!" Si Ying raised his one eyebrow as in he was interrogating Xian Wang.

"Yes. It's Xing Tian. She told me about her and said she's a 'no' for dating. So I felt curious to what this girl has that my sister doesn't like her." Xian Wang explained.

"Really!!" Si Ying still kept the same expression.

"Yeah..." Xian Wang said innocently.

"You are not having perverted thoughts?" Si Ying is still not over with his interrogation.

"Hey!!! What do you take me for? I don't look at any female person. I have kept my eyes for only one." Xian Wang said proudly.

"And who is that?"