Chapter 233 - The Engagement (5)

After everyone arrived, it was time for the bride to enter the hall.

The announcer announced the entry of the bride to be.

Everyone was anticipating to see the bride. Reporters were holding their cameras upright to click the perfect photo for their article.

"Here comes the bride to be, Ms Mai Yue Rui." The announcer called out her name.

Kong Xian Wang was eagerly waiting at the door to have the first look of his bride. Even though he has already imagined her in that dress millions of times but his heart was still fluttering to see her in that dress for real.

The guest clapped together to welcome the bride.

But...

Their noise instantly faded away.

The person entered was not the bride...

Kong Xian Wang's heart sank when he saw Zhang Eliza coming from the entrance instead of his bride. His face turned dark.

Zhang Eliza entered in a bright red colored off shoulder gown. The dress had all over sequin work in it with a slit below to reveal her pale white leg. Her lips were tinted in bright red color. She wore a bright chain earing which reached her slender neck. Her color of choice made her stand out in front of everyone.

She waved her hands to the people as if she wa the one everybody was waiting for.

After she was finished with her greeting she walked straight towards her target, Kong Xian Wang.

"Brother Wang, sorry to keep you waiting." She said coquettishly.

Kong Xian Wang clenched his fist out of anger. He doesn't wan to spoil his mood because of her and ruin his engagement.

He pressed his lips tightly and uttered his words to her with patience, "You can carry on."

"What are you saying? Aren't you gonna escort me inside?" She asked with pitiful eyes.

'Is she out of her mind!' Kong Xian Wang is aware of her behaviour but he didn't expect her to carry on her bizarre attitude today as well.

And if he didn't have enough, Zhang Eliza raised her hand to reach out to his arms.

But before she could reach his arms someone called her out loudly from behind.

"Sister Eliza!"

------------

Mai Yue Rui was waiting outside the hall to wait for her call. She tried to peep inside to see how is the condition of the crowd.

She has to greet every guest here as the bride to be. Everyone will be looking at her. Not to mention there are reporters as well. That mean her pictures will be taken and oh my god, the interview!!

Only by the thought of it made her feel numb at her feet.

If her panic disorder wasn't enough, her mother's attitude was making her condition worse. She was checking her daughter's get up, giving her advice on how to walk towards the groom, telling her millions of times that everyone will be watching at her and most importantly she has to make her father proud.

While Meng Xihuan was giving her daughter advices after advices, the announcer already called called out for Mai Yue Rui.

"Mom! They already called for me!" She shouted to stop her mother.

"Huh! THen what are you waiting for? Go inside, she whispered."

But before Mai Yue Rui could enter the hall, Zhang Eliza beat her and entered from the other side of the entrance.