Chapter 243 - The Party is Not Over Yet

After leaving Mai Yue Rui, it took a lot of struggles for Han Yefang to get back to his room. 

The visions were blurry and his body was burning.

Thankfully he got the antidote in his room. So the only problem is to reach his room ans he will be fine. But at the same time, now he had to avoid people. He does not want to harm other people like he was about to harm Mai Yue Rui.

So he took the emergency stairs instead of the lift.

His body was panting.

After reaching his room he reached for the key.

It took him a good amount of minutes to find the key.

He was sweating vigorously and his sight was not clear as well/

He was becoming restless.

After the door opened he hurriedly went inside and locked the door.

The room was dark. He had to look for things with his hands so that he can reach his bag and have the antidote.

While he was looking for his bag he suddenly heard a sound.

A sound of clicking heels.

He tried to look who it was but he couldn't see clearly.

He rubbed his eyes and tried to look again.

It seemed like a woman.

But how can someone come into his room?

Did he come to the wrong room?

He prepared to leave the room when he realized he actually used his key to enter. So of course someone has barged into his room.

"Miss....mmmppphh!" He turned to tell the women to get out of his room but suddenly tha woman jumped into him and pressed her lips on his very hard.

Her kiss was aggressive as if wanting to eat his lips.

Han Yefang wanted to resist. But...

He was not in that situation to push her off him.

Her actions ignited the burning sensation inside his body.

He grabbed the woman by her hair and pressed her hard on to his body.

He pushed her to the wall and kissed her back by the same force she kissed him.

As they were engrossed in each other's kiss they ran their feet to move on to the bed.

They still didn't let each other go. Instead their kiss became more intense.

When they reached the bed, Han Yefang and the woman both fell on the fluffy bed while still attached to each other.

Only when the two of them were out of breath that they let each other go.

But Han Yefang was still not done yet. The medicine running through his body has made him go insane.

He still doesn't know who is the woman he is with now. But he didn't care.

So after letting go of her lips, he went for her slender neck. Leaving marks around her neck.

His hands ran over her body and was about to go further down when the woman suddenly speak.

"Brother Wang, I didn't know you would be so hungry of me?"

Han Yefang;s hand stopped moving. He came back to his senses and looked back at the woman.

"Zhang Eliza!" He said with utter displease in his word.

Zhang Eliza also looked back at him in shock.