Chapter 184- Any Guy... But That One

After reaching to buy flower Xian Wang picked up the bouquet that had the most roses in them. After buying the bouquet he turned behind to look for Mai Yue Rui. But she was not there.

He hastily crossed the road and started to look for her.

Did she escape from him or did something happen to her? Xian Wang became worried for her.

He picked up his phone and was about to call Si Ying to look for her but he stopped when a message pop up on his screen.

'You don't have to look for me. An acquaintance of mine had picked me up for and old business. - Mai Yue Rui.'

He put the phone back to his pocket and sighed deeply.

"I just hope you're alright..."

--------------

After Mai Yue Rui and Kong Xian Wang left the ice-cream parlor, Yue Rui saw a familiar figure not so far from them.  It was the bodyguards of her parents. And she knew that they came here for her.

Of course, after making such a hassle in the media her parents won't let her go easily.

But she didn't want to tangle Xian Wang now. Actually even she was not ready to face her parents yet. She didn't know what to say to them.

That's why she deliberately sent Xian Wang away at first then began to look around to find a place to escape.

She walked towards the opposite side of the bodyguards but to her horror there were otyer bodyguards waiting for her.

She realized that her parents had made sure that she won't be able to escape now. So in the end she had to get in their car like a good girl.

As soon as she went inside she immediately sent Xian Wang a message cause she doesn't know when her phone will be seized as well.

------------

After sending him the message Yue Rui sighed deeply and looked at the person close to her with a smile.

"Long time no see, Sophie. How have you been?"

But the female bodyguard named Sophie didn't respond. She had zero expression on her face.

Sophie is a couple of years older than Yue Rui. She was first appointed as her bodyguard after her parents knew about the stalker incident. But Yue Rui was strictly against having a bodyguard. It would be too weird to walk around with a bodyguard in the campus. So in the end Sophie was included in the team of regular bodyguards of the older Mai couple.

"Hey? Are you still angry that I didn't let you follow me then?" Yue Rui said.

The female bodyguard named Sophie finally spoke, "No Second Young Mistress, I am not angry. After being rejected by you Mister and Misses Mai felt guilty towards me. So they took great care of me."

Yue Rui didn't know what she actually meant. Was she grateful to her ot was she taunting her that she made her parents embarrassed.

Yue Rui shook her head and decided to believe the former one.

Yue Rui came close to her and held her hand. Then she said, "Okay. Then please say good words about me to my parents please. Say I didn't make any hassle when you came to me. I got into the car willingly like a sweet good girk, okay?"

Sophie didn't say anything in reply.

"I take it as a yes then!" Yue Rui again beamed with her sweet smile.

----------------

After a long journey Yue Rui finally came home.

Home....