Chapter 180-The Betrayal

Yue Rui was surprised to see Shu Ren in the house. Especially because she was in her night dress.

"A... I..." Yue Rui didn't know what to say. She was now in an awkward situation.

But she was not in that situation for a long time. Because the next thing she saw made her loose her balance.

"Who is it, Ren?" Han Yefang came out from the shower in his boxers. It seems he had just taken a shower.

Mai Yue Rui was frozen in the spot. She couldn't believe her eyes. No, she doesn't want to believe her eyes.

"Why don't you come in?" Shu Ren said with a smile full of mockery on her.

With little steps and confused mind she came in. She wanted an explanation, of course.

Han Yefang nonchalantly leaned on the wall and put on a cigarette on his mouth without even caring that she was standing there looking at him as if he is a stranger.

In this whole time Yue Rui had spent with him, she had never seen him smoke. How many things of him she didn't know about?

"You stay here. I will be coming back." Shu Ren said to Yue Rui and turned to Han Yefang. Then she asked him after kissing him on the cheek, "Where are the t-shirts?"

"It's in the wardrobe, second drawer." He replied to her along with a puff of smoke.

A long silence prevailed until Shu Ren came out wearing one of Han Yefang's t-shirt. It was the t-shirt that Yue Rui chose for him. And here, this shameless girl was wearing it as if it's hers.

After Shu Ren came Han Yefang finally said something, "It's good that you found it this way. I was so f*cking tired of this sh*t." Saying so he put off the small bud of cigarette and lit another one. There was not even a single bit of guilty feeling in him.

Yue Rui was still in daze.

"T... tired?" She asked.

"You still don't understand, silly girl?" Shu Ren came to her and said with eyes looking down on her.

"Sin...since when it started?" Yue Rui's heart was in pain. It felt like thousands of needles have pierced through her heart. Only she knows how hard it was for her to talk.

"Since when? Since the beginning. You were never there." Shu Ren replied.

"Wha...what do you mean?" Yue Rui still couldn't figure out why is this happening to her.

Suddenly Shu Ren ran to her and then held her shoulders tightly and yelled at hee, "Oh, don't you dare act innocent. At least not before me. What are you facing right now is all because of yourself."

"This guy Han Yefang, you think he likes you? He loves you? No...my dear Yue Rui. He never love you. All he did was acting. Because he wanted to get revenge for me."

"Revenge?" Yue Rui still couldn't get it. Why is she talking about revenge?

She looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Oh drop your f*cking acr. You really forgot what you did to me? How you destroyed my happiness?"

Yue Rui finally understood what she meant. It was because of Bo Hai.

"I...I didn't do anything. Beside he was not normal..." Yue Rui tried to explain but Shu Ren interrupted her.

"How dare you say that? He never behave that way after he saw you! You are the one who made hin that way. You are responsible for him being that way." Shu Ren continuosly yelled at her.