Chapter 168 - Stalker in the House

Yue Rui obediently went with him to the restaurant.

After they went Bo Hai ordered two coffees for them.

"So tell me how are you doing with your new life?"

"It's good."

"Did you make any boyfriend yet?"

'Here we go. So this is your intention. You must be planning to set me up with any of your friends.' Yue Rui thought.

"No." She shortly replied.

"Hey you don't have to hide from me. You can tell me."

"No, I am serious. In fact, I am not considering to get involved in any relationship now." Yue Rui indirectly rejected him.

"Not now, but in the future...who knows?" Bo Hai murmured and gave a strange smile.

"Sorry?" Yue Rui asked.

"Oh...I am saying it's good. Just concentrate on your studies. Relationships? They are like the wind. They will come when they have to come." Bo Hai said.

"I think I should leave now, senior. My friends are waiting for me." Yue Rui said. She didn't want to stay any longer.

"Oh, sure. Let me accompany you to the dorm." Bo Hai said.

"No, I can manage." Yue Rui grabbed her stuff hurriedly and prepared to leave the restaurant.

Bo Hai still chased after her.

"No, I am ok..." But he stopped when he saw that Shu Ren had come to the same restaurant with her friends.

Shu Ren saw both Yue Rui and Bo Hai together and approached them.

"What are you doing here?" Shu Ren asked.

"Ummm..."

Before Bo Hai could say anything Yue Rui said, "I came to get these notes from senior Bo Hai."

Shu Ren glanced at the notes that Yue Rui was holding and looked at them.

"O..." She shortly replied.

Yue Rui could see that Shu Ren was not happy with this situation.

"Shu Ren, your boyfriend is so generous. He even gave me a treat today. You are really lucky. Senior is such a nice guy." Yue Rui tried to cheee Shu Ren.

"Yes, he is indeed a great person." Shu Ren gave out a sweet smile.

---------------

After that day, Yue Rui started to get flowers sent to her home every day but it had no name on them. She would get various types of flowers. Sometimes rose, sometimes lily, sometimes orchid, or sometimes tulips. But every time in the bouquet, there will be one beautiful red Hibiscus along with them.

One day, two days, three days... soon it started to come every day. This made Yue Rui very scared. At first, she tried to say this to her friends. But they were not that of help. They thought it might be someone who want to pursue her. It's quite normal for pretty girls in the freshman year. So they didn't pay that attention to that.

Since her friends were not that of a help, Yue Rui stopped consulting with them. She just couldn't wait for the day she will leave the house.

Later Yue Rui started to notice that Bo Hai would wait for her every day after class. Yue Rui greeted him politely out of  respect but when he sees Shu Ren, he would hurriedly leave the place. As if he was avoiding Shu Ren.

She also noticed that Bo Hai would always try to match them together. Like one day he and Yue Rui would wore the same color. So he mentioned that with such an excited face as if he was the happiest person in the world. Yue Rui started to find this weird and began to avoid him.