Chapter 219 - Let's Be Childish Today

Kong Xian Wang and Mai Yue Rui already discussed it that when they will reach the park, they will get separated and enjoy on their own.

As per their plan, when there reached the park, Mai Yue Rui took out the tickets and handed Xian Wang one of them.

"Here's your ticket, Mr Kong. Now you go your way and I'll go mine."

Saying so, Mai Yue Rui started to walk but suddenly Kong Xian Wang followed her and held her by her waist.

Mai Yue Rui glared at him and threatened, "Your behaviour today is very rudr, Mr Kong. Just because I didn't say anything earlier doesn't mean that I will further tolerate your rudeness. Release me before I twist your arm."

But Kong Xian Wang didn't budge at all. Instead he came close to her ears and whispered, "Our mother are following us."

She was about to look for them but Kong Xian Wang stopped her.

"Don't move. You will make them aware that we know about them."

After hearing him, Mai Yue Rui pouted her face.

"That means I have to go with you?" She looked at her husband with puppy eyes since her plan got wasted.

"Yes, my dear." Kong Xian Wang nodded in reply.

Mai Yue Rui hung her head down and closed her eyes then she gasped some air. She is preparing herself for a great show.

She turned towards Kong Xian Wang and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Honey, you can't act like this in public." She exaggerated the word 'honey'.

Kong Xian Wang also drapped her waist with both his hands and whispered "You don't have to try this hard. They can't hear you "

Mai Yue Rui faked a smile in reply and said while gritting her teeh, "You should have said that earlier."

She instantly removed her arms and snatched his tickets from him.

She released herself from him and said with a beaming smile, "Catch me if you can!" And ran towards the gate.

As soon as she turned, her smiling face changed into a cringe expression.

"Aish...what the hell was I doing?" And she started to run.

-------

When the two mother's saw their children happy with each other while hiding behind a wall their hearts were filled with joy.

"Aww...they look so happy together."

"I know right!" After they saw them entering the park, they put on their shades and also entered the park.

--------

The first thing they saw after entering was a small vendor shop of hairband. There were various types of designs. Some are cat ear designed with various colors and some were tiger and cheetahs designs. There were bunny hairbands as well.

While Kong Xian Wang was looking for which ride they should go first, Mai Yue Rui's eyes were fixed on that shop.

She was really eager to buy one. If she was alone she would definitely buy one for her. But now with Kong Xian she cannot think of buying it. She would feel embarrassed in front of him.

"Mai Yue Rui, how about we..." Kong Xian Wang called her when he saw her staring at the hairband shop.

"Childish, right?" He suddenly said.

"Huh?" Mai Yue Rui came out of her daze.

"Those headbands, they are childlish." He explained.

"Huh...yeah... they are childlish." She awkardly agreed.