•Epilogue•

Happy Reading

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Joh hargiz na chodi jaye,
Woh aadat ho tum
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Rehan moved his car inside the mansion and stepped out holding a bouquet of red and white roses in one hand and a box filled with chocolates in the other one.

It's been five long years that he is married to the love of his life, Aranya and it was his routine to bring her flowers and chocolates every weekend.

He moved inside his room and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully, she was glowing differently these days, maybe that was the effect of pregnancy he thought.

Aranya had a lot of issues in convincing but they never let their hopes die, they stood strong with each other and finally here they were, she was nine months pregnant and two days after was her due date.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and on her womb. He smiled broadly, the feeling of being a father was just making him overwhelmed with emotions he wanted to have a bond like his brother had with his children.

The two little munchkins, Aasya and Abhik were already everyone's heartbeat and they were also the most excited one to welcome their small brother or sister

He kept the chocolates on the side and whispered a sweet nothing to her ear making her flutter her eyes open. He took a hold of her hand and made her sit on the bed.

The pregnancy period was indeed tough for her as body was weak and needed proper rest that made her take early maternity leave from the top photography studio she was working in.
But Rehan and other family members never made her feel alone or restless in the whole period. One or the other person would always keep a check on her.

"You need some love," He asked her while she smiled seeing the fresh rose flowers.

"Pass me those chocolates," She said, eyeing those chocolates with love filled in her eyes.

She took the support of the headboard and felt a sudden jolt of pain but it disappeared the very next moment. Ignoring it she kept a chocolate in her mouth and moaned on its taste.

While she watched, Rehan made a heart shape with his hands on her womb where their small love was growing. She smiled and kept her hands above his ones.
The surreal feel of love was clearly visible in their life.

The journey they started as those school going two best friends who grew together, loved together we're now going to give birth to a little miracle. This was indeed their fairy tale life, where they witnessed hardship at some point but not even one of them ever left.

They smiled together but soon enough her smile faded and she left out a cry in pain.
Rehan, immediately understood as he was already prepared for such a situation picking her up gently, he called everyone and they rushed towards the hospital.

••••°•

"Love, you can do this," Rehan said, caressing her hair while the doctor asked her to push more.

Her screams were making him wear but he held her hand tightly and kept whispering sweet words to her.
After a lot of pain, they finally heard the soft cry of a small one.

"It's a boy," The Doctor announced.

Aranya gave him a faded smile and closed her eyes as tears fell off.
Rehan pecked her forehead and the doctor handed her their baby. She smiled and looked at him who had tears in his eyes and he held the small fingers of their newborn.

"Our baby,"He said, making her smile with tears.

"Yes, love our baby," She said and they smiled widely.

She placed a kiss on her newborn's forehead and Rehan placed a kiss on her forehead. They heard the sound of getting a picture clicked and smiled at Abhimaan who captured their perfect moment.

"God, Maan he is so cute," Sameera said gushing over the baby.

"Indeed, Meera he is, and you know he will be the cutest baby of our family," Abhimaan said as they both looked at the newborn baby boy.

"What are you guys naming it," Sameera asked being curious.

Rehan nodded at Aranya and she smiled.

"Yug Rehan Kapoor," She said looking at her small son, who was going to be momma's boy one day.

"I love you Anya," Rehan whispered slowly and she smiled back.

They both held the hand of their baby, Yug. And it was just the beginning of their new chapter in life, filled with outermost pure love.

They achieved real love, the one they craved once was now their till eternity.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It's done. Forever Sunshine is completed.

#RehAnya reached to their ultimate point of true love.

*Writing with teary eyes*
*Sobbing*

The whole book has been a complete ride of joy for me, from thinking about different things for long distance to writing something that won't make it cliche. It was just beautiful for me.

I am so much going to miss it, i know you all will too.

Well, we will meet Yug in coming future and with him our #RehAnya as parents.

Til then keep loving it.

Also, the new readers who would be reading it book once it's complete, please do leave the reviews here. It would mean the world to me.

 It would mean the world to me