•Chapter 20•

Happy Reading

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Main woh rang hoon jo chadh keKabhi chhute na daaman seTumhein pyar se pyar hone lagegaMere saath shaamein bita kar toh dekh🎶➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Main woh rang hoon jo chadh ke
Kabhi chhute na daaman se
Tumhein pyar se pyar hone lagega
Mere saath shaamein bita kar toh dekh
🎶
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Aranya, you ready," Rehan asked again, scrolling his fingers on the phone.

Getting no response he turned his heels towards the walk-in closet and found Aranys trying to zip her dress and she wasn't getting successful.

"Just once you could have called me and I would have dressed you gladly," He said, zipping the dress up and kissing her hair.

"If that would have happened then the situation wouldn't have been the same," Aranya said, winking at him.

It's been two years since their marriage and they both were still madly in love with each other. They would make out in every little moment they could get.

Rehan smiled and kissed her lips and they entwined their hands and walked out of the room. It was the reunion of their old friends.

Aranya was wearing a green thin striped sleeve, knee length dress with a small slit on the right wherever Rehan was dressed in rust green shirt tucked inside his black pants.

They entered inside the party venue and meeting old friends refreshed the good old days. They talked so much to each of their friends and had a fun time remembering the good memories.

The party was incomplete without good food so they all sat down on the huge dining table while gossiping about the random topics of the past.

While eating Rehan felt something moving on his legs and he turned around Aranys who in return winked at him. She was having a good time teasing him as he lost the track of conversation they all were having for almost three to four times.

Rehan lips formed into a small smirk and he kept his left hand on her thigh and slowly graced it down making her shudder, he moved his fingers around the slit of her dress and before he could move his finger inside of her thighs she kept her hand on his.

"Don't play darling, you very well know that because of your these little stunts you are up for a long night," Rehan whispered near her ear.

It was past ten when they all took the leave and went in respective directions. Rehan and Aranya moved towards his car and all the ride Aranya kept teasing him by moving her hand over his thighs or whispering sweet endearments to him.

They reached the Kapoor Mansion and Rehan came out of the car and picked up Aranya directly on his shoulder, making her gasp.

He had no fear of getting caught as everyone else went to attend a close relative's wedding.

He took her to their room and pinned her to the nearest wall after closing the door. Aranya's breath quickened as she saw him taking his shirt off and dropping it on the floor.

He pulled down the zip of her dress and the dress met the floor revealing her in the black lacy lingerie. He traced the line of kisses along her neck to her exposed cleavage and her hands got a grip of his hair. He took out his belt and got a hold of her hands and tied them up.

Pussing her on the soft mattress he took a look at her beautiful self, and zipped down his pants and moved to bed and kissed her lips passionately, while kissing he discarded remaining clothes from her body and graced every inch of her body from his lips. Her moans were adding the fire to his desire, she struggled to free her hands to touch him, he smirked seeing her state.

"I guess you can take this much tease Mrs. Rehan Kapoor," He said and moved his finger over her wet clit.

She bit her lower lips and kept moaning his name like a chant, while Rehan kept the tip of his shaft on her wet clit. He freed her hand and entered inside her making her scream loudly she kept her hands on his shoulder while he kept moving in and out.
Long enough she orgasmed all over his manhood and with a few last hard thrust he buried his seeds deep inside her.

He removed the hair stuck to face and kissed her forehead while making her lie down. He picked up the tissues papers and cleaned themselves and covered both of them in a blanket and Aranya buried her face in his chest and he placed a sweet on her forehead.

"I love you Anya," He smiled.

"I love you too, my baby bear," She said, snuggling more into him.

•••••°•

The morning ray of sunlight peeked inside their room through the small window and Rehan turned around so that his back faced the sunlight.
He looked at Aranya's face, he slowly tucked a hair strand and kissed her cheek.

The slow peck made her flutter her eyes and she looked at Rehan, covering the rays of sun and she smiled broadly.

"How did I get this lucky to have you as Mine," She whispered.

"You know what, I am the one who is lucky to get a woman like you in my life, strong, confident, childish yet mature, a mixture of all, and above everything I got the chance to become your Forever Sunshine," He confessed.

"You my Forever Sunshine, made me know how it feels to get loved no matter what the situation we faced," She said smilingly.

"That's what love is strong, pure and above the boundaries of difficulty," He said, kissing her knuckles.

They smiled and looked into each other's eyes drifting into the world of love.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I am going to miss them a lot, especially Rehan.

Holy water, anyone?

Epilogue coming tonight.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.