•Chapter 19•

Happy Reading

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Ho Lakhon MileKoyi Bhi Na Tumsa MilaOh Mera Yeh DilTeri Oar Chalta Gaya Na RukaMere Yaara🎶➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Ho Lakhon Mile
Koyi Bhi Na Tumsa Mila
Oh Mera Yeh Dil
Teri Oar Chalta Gaya Na Ruka
Mere Yaara
🎶
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Since the day Sameera caught Rehan and Aranya together she left no chance to tease them, the whole wedding was filled with teasing and love.

Rehan was quite comfortable and open with Sameera as he told her that he was highly overwhelmed that his brother married her. They both shared a great bonding together. The little secret about Rehan and Aranya's dating was secured between these three.

They both took the promise from Sameera for not letting anyone else know about their dating as it will create a bit of fuss in their life, he was waiting to get a promotion as he was working in MNC as finance Manager.

On the other hand, Aranya already applied for job's in one of the most famous and known studios of Mumbai. They both were waiting for their careers to settle down and finally have decided to talk to their families.

Rehan and Aranya put the demand in front of Sameera to talk about them as they both were nervous to put forward the news of their relationship.

Sameera asked them not to worry as she was sure that no one in both the families would say a no to their relationship. The very next day she made everyone gather in the hall and also called Aranya's parents a day before and they reached on time.

She told everyone about the feelings Rehan and Aranya had for each other, the Kapoor's were delighted to take the news and somewhere they were expecting it to come as no matter how hard they both tried the love they had for each other was easily visible in their eyes.

While Aranya's parents were a bit taken aback as they were expecting them both to be together, but seeing their daughter happy made them happy, they realised it late but between trying to give the luxurious lifestyle they both just made her go away from them, Aranya hugged her parents as they rubbed her back together.

She was happy that they both were giving her the blessings together, but the person she was missing the most today was her brother, Rishi.

She held back her tears while Rehan noticed it. After having sweets they all went back to their room not before the parents told them that they would finalise the wedding soon.

Aranya stood against the window holding back her tears as she missed her brother. Rehaan hugged her from behind and they stood there in silence.

"Don't cry my love, do you want Rishi bhai to get upset," Rehaan cooed to her.

Aranya smiled slowly and hugged him back, he was enough for her, enough to give her happiness and she didn't want anything other than him.

•••°•

The very next day the wedding date was finalised, the engagement was scheduled after a week and right after fifteen was their wedding, the day they both will get tied into the pure and pious bond till eternity.

Soon enough a week flew away in making all the arrangements for the wedding. Both of their outfits were designed by none other than Sameera, and to add more sparkles on the happiness, Sameera and Abhimaan announced the news of her pregnancy, after two years of marriage they were finally going to begin the new chapter of their life.

Everyone arrived on the venue day and Sameera and Abhimaan were watching the banter of Laksh and Sanjana as Sanjana was scolding Laksh about his bad habits of bluntly speaking anything anytime. To which Laksh smirked and pulled her into a sweet hug making her shut her mouth.

Sameera and Abhimaan smiled looking at them as after all the hurdles they were finally getting the love they deserved.

The groom and bride were taken to the stage and after a lot of fun and dance, they both exchanged the rings, filing the first step of their marriage.

Their eyes held the emotions of love as they both held each other's hand that had the ring of their names. The feeling made them overwhelmed with emotions.

••••°•

Aranya stood in front of the dresser cladded in a blood red lehenga with her bridal makeup and the jewellery adoring her features. She was glowing differently today.
Sameera kept her hands on her shoulder and asked if she was nervous, Aranya nodded and Sameera put a dot of het Kajal at the back of her ear, to protect them from any kind of evil eyes.

Sameera and Sanjana took her to the Mandap that was situated in the middle of the bouquet hall, it was decorated with red and white roses.

They made her sit beside Rehaan and they both started doing the rituals the priest asked them to do.
They exchanged the garlands and took seven rounds of the holy fire while holding each other's hand and with that they took each vow, the vow were the symbols of hope they both will always be each other's strength and source of love.

The priest handed Rehaan the Nuptial Chain and he smiled looking at Aranya and made her wear the chain while she closed her eyes feeling overjoyed with the emotions.
He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and took the vermillion in the silver coin and filled the partition of her hair with it.

The marriage tied them both in the pious bond of love and they held each other's hand and took the blessing of elders.

Rehaan looked at her and their eyes met the desire of love and a togetherness of eternity showed clearly and he couldn't help but place another kiss on her forehead.

"Mine, till the eternity," He muttered slowly.

"Always Yours, My Forever Sunshine," She whispered back, making him smile.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Wohooooo, they are finally married.

So much happy I am

Drop your comments about the chapter.

Also, the next chapter is going to be streamyyyyy.
Excited?