•Chapter 13•

Happy Reading

**Added the picture of the bracelet that Rehaan gifted Aranya.
As it wasn't visible to some in previous chapter**

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Intezar, ibadat sb toh kr liya maine,
Aur kaise bolu ki ha ishq hai tumse

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Rehaan walked out of his bed and stretched his arms while opening the window of his room. The slight wind with a hint of warmness engulfed into his arms.

He smiled looking at the sun rays falling on the flowers kept in the balcony.

Taking a quick shower he got dressed into a pair of jeans with black checked shirt. He was an adult now, not the same teenager boy. His workout resulted in a toned abs while the most attractive was his grey orbs filled with a tint of love.

Picking up his phone he sat down on the foot of his bed while scrolling his phone.

His fingers reached upon the contacts and saw numerous missed calls from the same number. His fingers itched to talk to the person but he was hurt. He threw away his phone on the bed and sighed helplessly.

"Arghh, Aranya, what should I do," He mumbled to himself while looking at the ceiling and closed his eyes and again picked up the phone and finally called on the number.

•••••••

Aranya was doing her morning yoga on the balcony when her cell phone started ringing. She was in her posture and thought of attending the call later, but to say that she was concentrating on yoga would be a lie.

Her mind was still stuck on the incident that happened two days ago, when Rehaan came to meet her in Delhi.

They went together to explore the city while some friends from her academy in between their talks she kind of ignored Rehaan who came to meet and was there only for a day.

Her ignorance did hurt Rehaan, he was feeling irritated by the thought that she was giving someone a little more attention. Maybe that's how destiny wanted him to realise his feelings.

The feelings he was avoiding on every step for the past five years.

Aranya on the other hand was guilty once she realised that she kind of neglected Rehaan. She was holding his hand all the time and could feel how his hold grew stronger when her male friend talked to her.