•Chapter 18•

Happy Reading

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Aaoge jab tum saajnaAngana phool khilengeBarsega saawan, barsega saawanJhoom jhoom keDo dil aise milenge➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Aaoge jab tum saajna
Angana phool khilenge
Barsega saawan, barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Rehan walked hastily behind Aranya who was ignoring her since the time they stepped in Paris.

They were here for the engagement of Abhimaan and Sameera, as Aranya had to catch the flight from Delhi, she arrived late and making her more late, Rehaan reached the airport late to pick her up.

Aranya moved inside her while Rehan knocked on the door and got no response.

Around half an hour she opened the door and one look was enough to make Rehan's fall for her even more.

Without a second thought he pushed the door and came inside the room and clicked the door shut, pinning her to the door he admired her face while sliding his fingers all over her face.

"Every time I see you, I love you more deeply Anya," Rehaan said slowly, lingering his lips on her cheeks.

Aranya was wearing a purple lehenga with deep back blouse and her hair falling freely on her back with kohl setting on her eyes. Rehaan smiled at her as she entwined their hands together.

Walking into the engagement hall, they met with everyone, when Aranya finally met Sameera, the bride of Sameera.

They got together very fast and Aranya being a bit excited she blurred out about her and Rehaan when he had to covered it off.
They both stood at the corner looking at Abhimaan and Sameera as they both danced.

"Aren't they the cutest and lovely ones," Aranya muttered.

"They are, and I am waiting for us to have this day," 

"Even I am waiting eagerly, just a year more," Aranya said, holding his hand tightly.

"Just a year more love, and I am going to have you close to me Forever," He said, kissing the back of her hand.

Soon the ceremony ended on a good note, and they all walked to their respective rooms. Rehan texted her to come on the terrace as the view from there was worth looking at.

The Eiffel Tower was shining in its glory and Rehaan stood there with his hand. Soon he felt teo hand wrapping around his torso and he turned around to find her smiling brightly.

He hugged by side and she leaned on his shoulder while holding each other's hand. There was a peaceful silence between them. From the past so many years, they loved each other, fought with each other but not even one of them ever thought of leaving.

She looked at him and he leaned slowly, capturing her soft lips and they kissed each other under the moonlight.

Long distance was surely a hard time for them, but when the connection is from the heart's distance it never becomes a hurdle.

••••°•

Soon enough, came the wedding day of Abhimaan and Sameera.

Aranya came to Mumbai to attend the wedding and they shopped for each other together, it was tough for them to hide it from everyone so he would corner her and kiss her whenever they would be alone.

Holding hands down the table was something that became their routine.

On the same day, Aranya went to Sameera's house to give her the jewellery and she decided to stay there for some time.

Meanwhile, Rehan had a tough time without seeing Aranya in the morning and he wasn't getting peace because of it.

Making some excuse, he went to Mehta house and greeted everyone and went towards the direction he saw Aranya standing, looking in a particular direction.

He didn't paid any attention towards it and cornered her, her eyes grew wide and before she could say anything he hugged her tightly.

"I was missing you since morning, why didn't you inform me before leaving," He whispered and she hummed slowly while tapping on his shoulder to leave her.

"We are in corner of this room, no one will see us, just let me hug you for a few minutes more," He said.

"But the one who lives in this room can see you both," He heard a voice and left Aranya immediately.

Turning around he found Sameera, standing with her hands folded around her chest and a smirk pasted on her lips.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Look, who is back with updates, after a long time.
Sorry for that guys!

Drop your comments about the chapter.

3 more parts including Epilogue.

I am gonna miss them