•Chapter 8•

~jaane kaise bandhe tune ankhiyon ke dor,

Man mera kheecha chla aaye teri ore~

Happy Reading♡

I closed my eyes as the cold wind hit my face

I closed my eyes as the cold wind hit my face. My hair touched my face and I was having a pretty smile on my face.

I looked around, opening my eyes and an ice cream shop came into view.

"Bhaii , stop the car," I said, being all thrilled.

Abhimaan bhai immediately stopped the car and looked at me all concerned. I smiled sheepishly for making him bother all of a sudden.

Oops! I forgot to tell you guys how I am with Abhimaan bhai.
Actually, when I decided to come to meet that idiot Rehan.
I instantly called Abhi bhai and he told me that he was in Delhi and then we both came together by flight and right now we are going home in his car.

"Aranya, you ok why did you ask me to stop the car," His voice broke my trance and I smiled showing my teeth and pointed towards the ice cream shop.

He lightly slapped my head and parked the car on the side and went to take the ice creams.
As I told him, I was already very tired.

By the time Bhai went to get the ice cream. I called Rehan but that idiot stupid mindless creatures didn't pick up my call.

I am telling you guys, he is such a late latif.

Firstly he didn't understand I wanted to meet him and now he is not picking up my call.
Huh! Dumbo

I decided to click a selfie as the light around the street was quite nice.

Enjoying my ice cream we moved towards the home.

I am so eager to see Rehaan's reaction.

I got out of the car and moved inside the house.

After meeting aunty I went towards my room.
Yeah my room, as Abhimaan bhai reserved a room for me telling that whenever I will come to Mumbai I will stay with them and in my own room.

I love Abhimaan bhai. He never makes me feel the void of Rishi bhai in my life.

After arranging my truffle bag in the closet I changed into a new pair of comfortable trousers and t-shirt.

I moved towards Rehan's room to give this idiot a surprise. I bet you all he must be sleeping like there is no tomorrow.

I slowly opened the door and entered without making any voice.

As I told you he was sleeping but he was looking so cute while sleeping.

Wait, Aranya you are angry with him.

I moved towards the bed and ruffled his hair while sitting on the side.
He groaned in sleep and rolled on the bed opening his eyes.

He saw me sitting beside the bed and blinked his eyes again. He sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"You are here or I am imagining," He said, widening his eyes.

Imagining huh! Let's play with him.

I was thinking about Aranya and Me everytime I talked to her

I was thinking about Aranya and Me everytime I talked to her. It overwhelms me.
I don't know why she became sad when I said we will celebrate digitally. Well, I will cheer her again when I call her.

While lying on the bed and I didn't realise when I slept.

I felt like someone was ruffling my hair. I rolled on the bed to the person and to my shock.

It was Aranya.

No no, how can she come here.

I am definitely imagining her but she is looking so beautiful in my dream.

Her open hair looks more pretty but the messy bun also suits her.

Her chocolate brown eyes look so shining.
I can watch her forever.

"Rehaan," She called me in her soft voice.

"Yes Anya," I said and stood up from the bed and stood in front of her.

"How I wish that this imagination would have turned into reality," I said and her expression changed into blushing.

I am dreaming too much today.

"Ouchhhh," I yelled as she kicked my legs.

"Mr Rehaan Kapoor, you are certified dumb," She said and kicked my leg again and I fell down on the bed.

"What the fuck, you are here in real. I was not dreaming," I asked her while she again kicked my legs.

Ouch girl, it's painful now.

"No you were not dreaming. I am here in real life even though I loved it that you imagine me," She said blushing a little but again went back to her fierce mode.

"Why didn't you come to meet me," She said, keeping a hand on her hips.

Cute!

She was going to kick my feet again but at the same time I stood up which made her lose her balance.

She fell on me and hair's were on my face and we were too close right now.

"I am sorry, I thought about coming over next month," I said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ok ,". She said and tried getting up but our feets were tangled in the bed sheet making us fall again.

I looked at her and this time her face was closer.
Her breath fanned over my face.

We looked into each other's eyes and my gaze was fixed on her eyes.

I turned her around and right now she was beneath me. The heat of the moment was too much for me to handle.

My senses were almost blocked and the next moment I leaned in and she closed her eyes.

My breath fanned over her lips and the gap was too little in between our lips.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Hello,
How was the part?

Guess what will happen?