•Chapter 15•

Happy Reading

______________________________________________

🎶Kab tak hosh sambhale koi
Hosh ude to ud jaane do
Dil kab seedhi raah ha chala
Raah mudey to mud jaane do

Saans mein teri saans milee to
Mujhe saans aayi🎶
______________________________________________

Rehaan parked the car in the parking area of Aranya's house and looked at her.

"I am going right now, will come to meet you tomorrow morning before leaving," He said before opening the door of the car.

Aranya held his wrist making him sit back on the seat. Rehaan looked at her, frowning his eyebrows in confusion.

She got up from her seat and sat down on his lap while Rehaan was taken aback by her step.

He looked at her with wide eyes as Aranya tied her hair back in a loose bun.

"Where do you think you are going, just stay with me. Ma is also on her business trip. I am all alone in this big haunted house," She said, folding her arms.

"Haunted House, Seriously Anya," Rehaan chuckled while listening to her.

"Things become haunting when we don't have anyone around us," She said, smiling slowly.

"You have me, why do you need someone?" Rehaan said, kissing her cheeks.

Aranya smiled shyly while fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Let's go inside now," Rehaan told her while she hummed in return.

"Listen," She said and his attention shifted towards her.

"Can I kiss you?" Aranya asked him looking into his eyes while his gaze flickered between her lips and eyes.

"You don't have to ask me for doing a favour on me," Rehaan said smiling cheekily.

"I know we both love each other, but a boy's consent matters as much as a girl's," Aranya said, making his heart flutter.

"I would love to kiss you, or I would say that I am dying to taste your lips," Rehaan said, holding her waist.

Aranya smiled and leaned in while Rehaan closed his eyes. Their breath mingled together, she cupped his face in her hands.

"I am so glad that I met you my Sunshine," Aranya whispered near his lips.

Before Rehan could reply to her she kept her lips on his.

The world around them stopped for a second. They felt the butterfly making a grand entry as the mere touch of their lips.