•Chapter 4•

Happy Reading♡

🎶 Zindagi ki yahi reet hai, haar ke badh hi jeet haiThode aansu hai, thodi hansi,Aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi🎶

haar ke badh hi jeet hai
Thode aansu hai, thodi hansi,
Aaj gham hai toh kal hai khushi🎶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Aranya drink it fast," Gma said to her while holding a glass of milk.

"No I won't it taste yucky," Aranya said, making weird faces.

"You have to or else you'll get weak," Gma said and Aranya peeked inside the milk glass.

After glancing at the milk from time to time she again looked at her Gma with puppy eyes and she gave her a stern look.

"Ok fine but add bournvita first," Aranya said looking at the other side.

They both heard a chuckle and turned to see Rehaan. Who was now covering her face to stop his laughter.

Rehaan came here when she was making weird faces and he finally left out a chuckle when she dramatically told to add bournvita to her milk 

"How dare you laugh at me Monkey," Aranya said, throwing a cushion at him.

"Oyai, Don't hurt me. If I get hurt then you will miss your last exam," Rehaan and holding the cushion that came flying.

She huffed a breath and sat on the bed with a sad pout. 

Rehaan signalled to Gma and she went out to add bournvita in her milk. As Aranya never liked milk, Rishi always made her drink by adding bournvita.

Rehaan packed her stationery items and checked her admit card that was lying like a crumpled paper on the table.

"What did you do with this innocent paper," Rehaan said holding the paper.

"I was getting bored in the examination room, so I played with it," She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Who gets bored while giving examinations and the last examination was lengthy," Rehaan said, straightening the paper.

"Exams itself is a bore, I don't know who made this concept of Examination, he must be full of boredom," She said and tied her hair in a ponytail.

Meanwhile, Gma came with the glass of milk and gave it to Rehaan, blessed them for the exam and left the room.

"Ok come on, drink it," Rehaan said, giving her the glass.

"What if I puke on the answer sheet," Aranya said, giving a glare to the milk glass.

Rehaan shakes his head at her dramatic talk, holds the glass close to her lips and makes her drink the milk.