•Chapter 14•

Happy Reading

Badal rahi h zindagi ki chaal zara,Ishi bahane kyon na main bhi,Dil ka haal zara,Sawar lun♪

Ishi bahane kyon na main bhi,
Dil ka haal zara,
Sawar lun

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

As soon as the words left from Aranya's mouth, Rehaan widened his eyes and looked at her for a fraction of second and then continued driving while looking straight on the road.

"Stop joking around Aranya," He said, maintaining a poker face.

"I am not joking, that guy actually asked me out, so I just wanted to make sure that he loves me or not," Aranya said looking at his pissed face.

"Do you, because it's more important right now," He asked, parking the car.

Getting out of the car she looked around. They were currently in one of the posh gardens of Delhi.

"Rehaan," She called him as he started walking inside.

"Wait,"he said, putting his hands in pants pocket.

"You didn't tell me anything," She asked again.

"You are not anywhere with whomever guy he is, got it," He said while holding her hand tightly.

"Why, he will get hurt, he asked with so many hopes," She said, making an innocent face.

"Fine, then go with him, do one thing, call him there and spend time with him only, I am going back," He said, turning back.

Aranya held his hand again, holding him at his place.

"Didn't you say that you feel something more for me then why are you paying attention to someone else," Rehaan said looking down.

"I really feel something more than just friends for you, but we never understood what that feeling is and there is no one asking me out, the one I want is not doing it," She said looking at him.

"What is left to understand, doesn't our efforts reflect it," He asked as they walked out.

"It does but I want to hear it from you, I want to say it to you," She stated her feelings.

"And what else do you want," He asked, rounding his arms around her waist as they walked on the empty side.

"I want you to hold me close to you, I want you to whisper sweet words everytime I can't see you, I want you, only you…," She said, making him smile.

Rehaan held her hand and engulfed in a tight hug rounding his arms around her waist while Aranya rounded her arms around his neck.

Standing in each other's arms, Rehaan made her look at little words flying around them. She smiled looking at the beauty of nature.

She moved around and caressed the small flowers around them and her heart danced in joy while Rehaan smiled at her.

"You are mine, always and forever and if you want to listen to my efforts today then I am going to say it," He said whispering close to her ear while keeping his head on her shoulder.

Snacking his arms around her stomach he pulled her close to him and his front met her back.

"I love you Anya, I care for you, and even I want you, only you," He said, placing a kiss at the back of her ear.

With the sudden contact of his lips on her skin, Aranya shivered, making her grin.

"I love you Rehaan, I love you." She said with a huge smile on her face.

She turned around and they hugged each other. Feeling the joy of love, Aranya couldn't help but her eyes become glassy.

Rehaan was her hope for everything in life, the hope of love, strength and happiness.

Rehaan cupped her face in one and wiped the tears away and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I am not leaving you ever, you are bound to me," He said, placing a soft kiss on her right cheeks.

He leaned in and their lips were inches away and they both closed their eyes, giving into the desires of loving each other.

Rehaan leaned more and was about to close the gap between their lips when they heard the small sound of children.

They immediately parted away and looked at the children's playing on the other side. Thankfully no one saw them.

Rehaan scratched the back of his neck while Aranya tugged her hair behind her ear trying to hide her blush.

"Let's get back home," Rehaan asked, being a bit frustrated at not being able to kiss her.

"Yeah let's go," She asked and they walked out while Aranya hugged him by his arm, making him smile at her acts.

He cupped her face making her pout and he laughed looking at her expressions.

Their hearts were feeling epic after pouring the love for each other.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

So finally they confessed, did you guys like it?

Also, things might heat up a bit in the next chapter.
A bit only.