•Chapter 16•

Happy Reading

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hulcul hui, zara shor hua
Dil chor hua, teri ore hua
Aisi chale jab hawa
Ishq hua hi hua

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A bright ray of sunlight peeked through the window and fell upon the sleeping figures of Aranya. Flickering her eyes she tried to turn around but she couldn't move due to the stronghold on her waist.

She turned her head and half opened her eyes and looked at Rehan, who was sleeping peacefully. His face was shining due to the sunlight falling over them.

After so many years, or losing her brother, today she felt like getting a relaxed sleep. Where she knows that there is a person, who will love her irrespective of the situation.

She knew that no matter what comes around, he is never going to leave her side and she was equally devoured in his love.

They didn't realise love with the tingling feeling arousing in their body, they didn't even realise when they fell for each other.

As loving each other for them was like walking inside a home and you get the feeling for calling in yours.

Not extra cheesy efforts or aroused sensations.

Aranya kept her hands above his face and blocked the sunlight that was disturbing his sleep.

Looking at him she was smiling broadly, and pecked his cheeks.

Rehan groaned in sleep when he felt her soft lips on his face. A smile automatically generated on his face and it did things with Aranya's heart

Pulling her closer to himself, Rehan startled Aranya and her hand's went behind his head.

"This feels so good, just like I dreamt," Rehaan said in his deep voice.

Aranya smiled listening to his cute confessions and ruffled his hairs and he upped his lashes and tried kissing when she moved away.

Rehan frowned his eyebrows together as she moved away giggling.

"Go and get fresh first, no lip kiss before that," She said, pushing him away.

Rehan got up and looked at the poker face. She giggled more looking at his face, when she felt his lips on her left cheek, then on the right one.

He moved his lips on her forehead and then kissed on her chin, making her blush deeply.

"Good morning, sunshine," He said and went outside the room.

Aranya touched her face and smiled, feeling his lips on her face. 

Shaking her head, she got fresh and went inside the kitchen to cook them breakfast.

She was tossing the omelette on the pan when Rehan came and hugged her from behind. She turned around and looked at him, frowning her eyebrows.

"Actually I have to go today, I just told everyone at home that I am visiting my college friend for a day," Rehan told her softly.

"Don't go, and why didn't you tell them about coming to me," She asked, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I want to have a settled career and then we'll talk about us to everyone, well I wanted to inform you something, Abhimaan Bhai might get married anytime," Rehan told her

"Seriously, and you telling me know, even bhai didn't tell me," Aranya retorted back.

"Offo, he didn't tell anyone at home, I got to know his little secret by my magic," Rehan told her, chuckling.

She made a o face and they talked about the random stuff. Rehan could easily notice the down face of her. Even though he didn't want to leave, he had to.

"I will leave in the evening, till then we can watch a movie together," Rehan said, making her smile broadly.

"I love you," She cheered up, kissing his lips.

They moved inside her room and switched on their favourite movie. Rehan arranged the popcorn and later while watching the movie he tossed iit on her and she glared at him with anger, fake anger.

Every minute they were spending together was making them feel happy.

After the movie they went to a beauty session insisted by Aranya as she pulled a face mask on their faces. While Rehaan was making faces about that, one glare from her was enough to shut him up.

The clock ticked four in the evening and Rehaan wore his watch and picked up his bag. Feeling the weight more than he brought, he was about to open when Aranya held his hand.

"Open it once you reach home," She said, blinking her eyes.

"For sure,love," He assured her.

Looking into each other's eyes their lips touched and moved in sync. Rehaan held her by the waist and pinched it slowly making her moan.

Getting the opportunity he entered his tongue inside her mouth and Aranya mimicked his actions.

Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other and engulfed into a tight hug.

"You feel so….," He said, making her look at her.

Her doe-like eyes were looking at him with love, love for him.

"So Mine, you feel like my everything, my sanity," Rehaan said, making her heart flutter.

She cupped his face and kissed his eyes softly.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Hellooo,
Do tell me your thoughts about the part.

Also, dating in adulthood comes with lot of more things