•Chapter 01•

Happy Reading♡

~tumse hi din hota hai,
surmayi shaam aati h~

A 16-year-old girl was rushing down the corridors of her school. She nudged everyone coming in her way. Her steps halted as soon as reached the playground of the school where her best friend was playing football.

"Rehaan," she shouted at the top of her voice.

Everyone in the playground followed the owner of the voice and they smiled looking at the girl standing there gasping for breath as she came all down running.

Only one pair of eyes stuck to her and he tossed the football to his friend and moved to the girl picking his water bottle.

Forwarding the water bottle in her direction Rehaan made her sit on the bench. She drank down all the water and smiled at him sheepishly.

"How many times I have told you Aranya, not to run like this," Rehaan said, hitting her forehead.

"And how many times I have told you not to skip your lunch," She said and opened the lunch box in front of him.

Rehaan sat beside her and started eating his lunch while she told her how she forgot to bring her homework now she was fearing to go inside English class.

Rehaan finished his lunch and told her that he also didn't complete his homework.

The lunch was over and they made their way to the class. Rehaan sat on the bench signalling Aranya to calm down.

Soon their English teacher entered the class. The whole period she taught them literature and didn't ask for the homework.

The last fifteen minutes were left and Aranya prayed that they pass in peace. 

Just then a voice came from the first bench saying," Mam, won't you take homework you gave yesterday,

Aranya looked at him with a killing glare and the teacher started collecting the homework.

"Aranya," The teacher announced her name and she got up looking here and there.

"Mam, I forgot the homework copy, I completed it while staying awake at night," She said innocence dripping from her words.

"Get out of my class, and any one of you who forgot to bring their homework kindly leaves my class at this instant," Her teacher announced.

Aranya looked at the whole class and everyone submitted their homework. No one stood up and she started leaving the class when she heard footsteps behind her and looked at Rehaan and his friends.

They all came out of the classroom and stood close to the wall.

Minutes passed and they broke into a fit of laughter.

"Rehaan we are going to the Canteen you want to join," one of his friends said and he declined.

Rehaan and Aranya stood taking the support of the wall. He took out a chocolate bar from his pocket and gave it to her.